Traveling Pants 3 - 2nd Group Sign-ups

I want in

2 Likes

Yes Ma’am! Welcome to the second group!

2 Likes

Yes add me too please!

1 Like

Not sure when we start this but I wanted to let you know that I will be gone on June 8th 9th and 10th. I get my dog then!! :heartpulse::smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, I can plan around those dates! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great.

2 Likes

I want in too!

2 Likes

WooHoo!! You must be so excited.

2 Likes

I would love to join in on this fun project, it will be fun to destash!!! How long does it usually take to circle around, I ask because we leave end of dec and are usually gone until end of Feb beginning of march… I live just outside Chicago 1 hr south.

2 Likes

I am. This week has been a rollercoaster of emotions. I lost my guinea pig a few days ago. He was 7 and such a sweetheart. I’m bouncing between sadness about that and excited about my pup. I need a vacation. Lol

2 Likes

The current round began on 4/20 and the box is on it’s way to the 7th participant out of 10. So it takes about 1.5 months for a complete round. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great, let me know if it works out that I can be put on one of the list/ rounds.

2 Likes

Update: We now have our next ten participants, so I’m closing sign-ups.

Today the box is heading out to the last stop for the first round, then it’s coming back to me.

Please send me a private message with your name and mailing address and I will start mapping out the route for the next round. :slight_smile: @DollyPardon @dinokc @taylorsgirl @heartstringsnursery @AnnieSokay @happy_to_paint @PutABonnetOnIt

I already have info from @AmandasBabies @babymaw and @GrammysReborns, thanks ladies for joining the next round!

7 Likes

AWESOME!! So Excited!

2 Likes

Yeah!

2 Likes

This is going to be soooo fun☺️

2 Likes

I get excited seeing what everyone else chooses. I hope that Ashley gets some nice things to.

3 Likes

I’ve already gotten the best gift, and it’s the excitement and anticipation of watching the box go around. Last time, I got to experience that when I got the box, this time I get to experience it each time it gets delivered to someone new! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s sweet Ashley but I still hope you get some good things.

2 Likes

I’m sure that I will! :smiley:

1 Like