Tragic mistake! Please help Save Abeo!

Hi !
My prescious lil sweety has ruined eyebrows.
I attempted to root them and they looked like flatted catapillars!
Lol. So I plucked them out the pest i could but now she has a jillion tiny root holes, making thr brows look white. Ive tried repainting the skin but as you can its not working.
Can anyone give me any advise to save this baby?

Thank you.

Windy

This may help you, I fixed a burnt finger this way…

Make sure all the hair is out. Bake, this will seal some of the holes. Paint on a thick layer of liquid sculpt or clear Matte genesis worked too. Bake. Smooth out with A magic eraser(it’s same as super fine sandpaper). And other thin coat of matte, this will prime the vinyl to be painted again. Paint and tr to be careful the second time.

Thank you! Trying it now.
Crosses fingers!

i have used nair to remove the stuborn stubble

This is just my opinion but…most new babies…say 22"/23" and smaller (even babies with darker skin) have very insignificant eyebrows) and yes there are exceptions** but** I will always think it’s safer to error on the* light, almost not there* side instead of making them really visible…and I don’t think I will ever attempt to root them because I’ve only seen a few babies where they looked really good.

Lesson learned the hard way.

Windy, were you able to fix the brows?

She sure is beautiful I hope you can fix!!

Sitting here with bated breath to see how this baby turns out.

I haven’t been able to fix her. I got all the hairs out, tried the matte paint thing, tried a bunch of other things with zero success. I failed her. I tried at a last ditch effort to just gently remove it to the bare vinyl and discovered that the darkness on brows are the jillion holes and utterly not fixable.
I did learn that I might have had better success with 46g needle. But after ruining sweet Abeo I will never attempt rooting eyebrows again.

Thanks for the support!

I’m still bummed about Abeo as her little wounded face looks up out of
My booboo box. ;(.

Maybe someone should volunteer to help you. Are the white holes still visible? How about the black hairs? Did you try the sculpty? Where are you from? If you want to send her to me I will see if I can make her any better. Not paint her just see if I could neutralize the eyebrows for you.

Wow!!! Thank you so much! I had to remove some the paint around one eye brow to see it was paint or in the vinyl. Here’s a pic of her tragic injuries. Please let me know if you really think she’s worth saving. PM your address if you can be her healer.

Thank you for even caring!

Wendy

Oh and yes I tried the sculpy and hot glue thing.
Removed hairs but as you can see she’s still so badly messed up.

I am not sure what the hot glue thing is but if you do not care if I strip it and it looks like it will need it I will be glad to try. I am not sure I can but I will see what I can do with it. I wound up buying a curved tool to use on Libby when I had to rip her hair out. That might help. I guess I cant hurt it? my address is; Debora Jenkins 5509 hwy 166 south Pocahontas AR 72455. When I root eyebrows I do a very thin line and I mix blonde with the color unless I do black then I would use a light brown to lighten them. Most babies, newborns anyway barely have brows.

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

I am not sure what the hot glue thing is but if you do not care if I strip it and it looks like it will need it I will be glad to try. I am not sure I can but I will see what I can do with it. I wound up buying a curved tool to use on Libby when I had to rip her hair out. That might help. I guess I cant hurt it? my address is; Debora Jenkins 5509 hwy 166 south Pocahontas AR 72455. When I root eyebrows I do a very thin line and I mix blonde with the color unless I do black then I would use a light brown to lighten them. Most babies, newborns anyway barely have brows.

— End quote

I used Nair to remove hair and it works sooooooo very good. No damage to the vinyl itself and all the hair comes out.

Still waiting to see the results of this saga…what happened?

Well I sure appreciate the offer to save Abeo. But I’m still having attachment issues. Lol
Stripping her means she wont be Abeo anymore but it’s pretty obvious that’s what she needs.
I never knew I could care about a unbreathing object before.
I’ve never been into material things. But these babies do grow on ya in a big way.
I wonder if after 8 years of making these babies will I still feel/admit these things.

Yep, you’ll still get attached. That’s why we call them babies, not dolls!

Oh dear lord. Did you get him fixed? I don’t have any advice but I hope you saved him!!