Trade gone bad update

Spoke with the post office today. Bad news … No money exchanged hands and just like my hubby predicted, she can say that it was in there. They did back track the signature and she wasn’t the one who signed for it. Therefore she can say she didn’t receive it. I was unaware that just anyone can sign with usps. I filled out a form but sadly since money didn’t exchange hands there’s nothing much more the po do. Same thing with the police. My lawyer said it would cost me more than what the dolls were worth ($1500 to file civil suit additional $800 for a change of venue since it’s out of state along with other costs )
Sigh…
She knew exactly what she was doing. So that’s that I guess :frowning:
If I post her personal info I can be sued for harassment and slander.
But at this point I don’t give a crap
Helen Dodder
Lubbock Texas

At least the kits I sent where ones I got on sale and the realborn was a freebie I got during the buy $100 get a free realborn sale. I just feel like an idiot. Especially when I got the box and twirled around with it. I was so excited thinking I finally had a coco. My hubby found one on eBay but at this point I never wanna see or hear the word coco again :frowning:

4 Likes

Damn… If I was close to Lubbock I would go to her house and get those dolls for you!

5 Likes

I’m a little closer than @Nikkiroc is but still 5hrs away😕. We could’ve formed a posse😉
I hope karma pays her a visit soon! So sorry that this happened😔

7 Likes

Lol you can’t ,silly!
You got a raspberry in your tummy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s just awful even if they where on sale or one you had got for free. I just don’t get people. Like my dad use to say KARMA is a ■■■■■!! People like that ruin it for honest people. You actually made me nervous about a trade I’m doing. God I hope that don’t happen. That’s just so not cool. Sorry your going through all that.

4 Likes

That’s ok! I also got a @ShannonN!:smiley:

1 Like

I was very upset. Especially after talking to lawyer. He’s going to send a threatening letter but I doubt that does anything.

3 Likes

I am just sick at heart to think there are people out there doing such despicable things. I’m soooo sorry this happened to you. (((HUGS)))

3 Likes

Coco by natali blick.

1 Like

I sure wish I would’ve bought yours. She would’ve been my keeper. I thought by trading I was saving money. Ugh. :frowning:
If you find one somewhere please let me know.

1 Like

Yes

So very sorry for your loss of those kits, Coco included. I know exactly how you are feeling because recently I went through a similar issue and it WAS the right thing to do by letting everyone know who is responsible for that loss.
I wish I would hit the lottery big time and I would buy you a Coco and deliver it personally! For now all I can send is some REBORN LOVE :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Aww thank you. Yes the one on eBay is $260. My husband keeps saying to buy it. But that’s a ridiculous price. They’ll be other babies. Coco stole my heart though that’s for sure.

1 Like

I told him no. They’ll be other babies. But if anyone finds one please let me know. Thank you all for your kind words. Time to pull out a kit and make a bad day good.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry about that! That just sucks big time.

I like the idea of us forming a lintch mob and showing up at her house. Imagine the look on her face when she opens the door and we are all standing there. I bet she would pee her pants…just don’t understand people. Oh well…that Dingo might have your babies but you have your husband and he seems pretty amazing. He just wants to fix things…let him and show him appreciation. It’ll go along way in boosting his ego.

7 Likes

Oh honey, don’t be mad at poor coco. She is so beautiful and it’s not her fault. Some bad people are just very good at what they do and i think you found one that knew all the loopholes. Thanks for posting the name. I’m ashamed I share the name Helen with her! and you don’t have to be upset with yourself for being trusting. If I had a coco, I would send it to you. Hugs.

1 Like

I’ve read about a lot of bad trades and sells in the last few days on here. Soooo horrible. I’m by Lubbock, kinda. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Where u at miss kitty?

Fort Worth, TX :smile:

1 Like