Tracking BB packages

It’s an in home wifi enabled motion detector doorbell.

4 Likes

I had three packages that I never recieved and then one package that I KNOW was stolen. I pretty sure that the USPS dropped the other three in the wrong box and the new resident took them instead of turning them into the office. Rude. I actually ended up getting a PO Box because it was so bad. Anything delivered FedEx, UPS, Amazon, or DHL makes it because we have a different locker system for them, but USPS uses outdoor lockers.

The Ring Doorbell is a smart doorbell that can notify you when someone is at your door, or if there is motion at your door. You can see them, hear them, and talk to them ie tell your USPS lady to put the stuff on your back porch, OR to yell at thieves. I’m a consumer electronics salesperson and the Ring is a best seller. Their whole system is awesome. I would recommend the Ring Doorbell 2 and buying one extra rechargeable battery. If you get it at a Best Buy I think it comes with an Echo Dot right now. There’s also a subscription for saving footage, it’s $3/mo or $30/yr, very reasonable.

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining that better @mdurant1 I love my Ring! You can also join a neighborhood watch with it.

3 Likes

It’s no problem at all I’ll msg you.

1 Like

I’ve heard of package thieves around during the holidays but I didn’t know they were a problem during the year :frowning: I hope you get your packages! I would be upset too!

I bought this system a couple of months ago. I love it. It is easy to install and sends notifications to my phone when triggered. I have 1 facing my front door, 1 in my garage that watches my door and car, and the 3rd is facing my cars that are parked out of the garage. I feel so much better knowing when someone is coming up to my house. I looked at the Ring system, but it was more expensive. I might upgrade later, though.

1 Like

The other package I was scared I lost is being delivered today. My daughter and I are not leaving until the mail lady gets here so I can ask her about my other packages. I will also ask her to not leave packages on my front porch where everyone on the street can see them.
I wanted all the kits I was expecting so bad. And all those kit bodies I needed… ugh!

4 Likes

@tessa I have an extra Brittany kit that I can ship to you with body and plugs if you want to reborn her. Just PM me with your address.
I really hope that you will find your packages and there were simply misdelivered.

2 Likes

I got my Emmy kit just now, Thank God. The mail lady was not my mail lady and she said she didn’t know anything about the other packages though.

Ty @YelenaRey I truly appreciate your offer. I have some kits to paint. They just aren’t that cute. Lol. And I’m just sad to know I paid all that money and someone took my packages.
I had invested about $200.00 into kits and supplies to try to start selling some babies to help make money being I’m not working right now.
And a few of the bodies I ordered would have completed my little Skya and the kits I have waiting.
But I know bad things happen sometimes. I’m going to try to not let it bother me. God doesn’t sleep and he will take care of whomever stole my stuff.

8 Likes

The irony of all that, whoever stolled tour packages will be in shock when they will open the boxes!

5 Likes

Yep! Lol.

Doll kits are pretty useless to anybody but us doll artists. It’s a shame that whomever took them will be too guilty faced to just return them.

4 Likes

Maybe check local thrift shops? Maybe they will donate the kits…

Since they ship priority mail, there should be an automatic $50 insurance on each package. At least that is how it is for me. I dont know if it’s the same for businesses

1 Like

I hope it totally freaks them out when they see body parts. I’m wishing now that I would have placed the head in where it could have just rolled out. The look on their face priceless. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I would still file a complaint with the post office that they were stolen. Without amount of stolen goods you should also file a police report. Nothing will probably happen as it’s almost impossible to catch whoever did it but it needs to be documented that it happen.

4 Likes

I track packages thru USPS website.There’s several options for tracking and notifications.

1 Like

I usually get emails and text messages when I order from bb with updates

I hope ur packages get found

1 Like

I have over a thousand emails right now so I havent been checking my email. That’s the only place I get notifications for BB. But maybe because my inbox is so full they got lost. Idk.
I have been tracking someone else’s package that I sent out that arrived a day or two late so I just assumed my items were taking a while to get to me too. I usually don’t track items until they are late. But until recently I didn’t have things shipped to my home, I had them shipped to my work.
From now on I will setup alerts to my phone when I get tracking numbers.

1 Like

I can’t even sleep thinking about my lost packages. I’m sure the items mean absolutely nothing to whom ever took them or whoever ended up with my mail, but they had meaning to me.
I could have assembled and finished three babies today with some of the supplies from those boxes which was my goal. I have been working non stop to mail out a doll Monday.
I was just getting in a really good groove with painting and now I don’t want to paint at all. To think of having to buy all those supplies all over again is gutting me. It was a stretch buying them the first time! And to also think that I can’t start on one of the three kits I ordered is really upsetting me too. One of those kits was going to be my Easter challenge baby. Besides those two BB packages, I had another package from a forum member with priceless pieces in it. Pieces that can’t be replaced.
I don’t mean to go on and on about it. But it’s really upsetting. Hopefully tomorrow I feel differently about painting. But I do know I don’t even want to look at kits to buy for a very long time.

4 Likes