&$@"&!!?!?$&$!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I know- those things are really blasted sharp!

Oh NO Katy!!! I am so sorry. I have poked my fingers several times but I’ve never had it go in very far. Poor baby…it didn’t mean it!!!

What kind of distance did you get with that head?

Oh i do it all the time when i am trying to watch a movie and rooting… only bad when it goes all the way through and you have to pull it all the way back out… I always say blood sweat and tears go in my dolls…too bad most time the blood is from my fingers.

Looking good…and whoever said they can root and watch TV has my UPMOST respect!! I can hardly do it sitting down!!

43 gauge probably makes smaller holes in your fingers too!! Less bleeding delay!!! I used a 43 single barb…just have to be really sure the keep the barb in the right spot or it doesn’t pick up any hair!! I am still learning the rooting technique (rooting from the end, swirl, directional, etc.)… painting is faster…

LOL yea I can do it while watching tv but I have been doing it for over 13 years now. My dh says he is waiting to see me do it in my sleep…lol

— Begin quote from “preciousnewborns”

LOL yea I can do it while watching tv but I have been doing it for over 13 years now. My dh says he is waiting to see me do it in my sleep…lol

— End quote

Aha… I didn’t pick up on the name… you have got to be fast since you do it for others too… Perhaps I will be able to do it sitting down after a few more babies…

Ya, but, Katy, it looks so awesome! Hope your boo-boo is better. As for swearing…well, that’s one thing I am WAY AHEAD of you in! I even know what your subject line says!

Wait until the first time you drop it and it stabs your thigh or foot. You’ll be making up curse words!

Love your sense of humor… I don’t think the rooting is cost effective in terms of getting additional $$ for the baby versus the time and money spent in the rooting… I could be wrong… haven’t sold one with hair yet!!

Your baby is looking good Katy. Sorry to hear about all your pokes. Sounds like rooting is a hazardous thing for you to be doing.

It does hurt. My last one slipped, I guess the way I was holding it and I rooted my thigh. It burned so bad I almost cried. I told my husband I always felt sorry for my babies when I rooted them and gave them kisses when I was done but now I really do feel for them. It is just a good thing they cant talk or Iam sure their bad language would be way worse than mine.