Too much hair!

Hello,
I just finished this baby a few days ago and went overboard on the hair.
I just can’t seem to get it just right. . When I got finished with this baby’s head, it was so thick I almost couldn’t get a comb through it. I have cut and cut. Still looks alittle wild. It looks fine when I wet it down and comb it. but when it dries it puffs out (BIG HAIR). Is ther anything I can do to thin it out.? Would thinning shears work? I have never used those before and wondered if that would work. Here are a few pics of Joey and his hair.
Please don’t be offended…Joey is posing nude…
Robin

Hmmm… I would not use thinning shears, although they may work for some, they can also ruin the hair if not used properly.
I would probably just keep running the comb through it and letting it take some hair out or you could physically pull at it until it is thin enough in that area and move on.???

He looks kinda cute in the second picture, although not babylike. I’m in no way an expert but I’m pretty sure the only way to do it is to pull some hair out. Either by combing a little more aggressively (just hard enough to loose a little hair) or by plucking the hairs out one or two at a time. I can’t tell in the pictures how many hairs you got ‘per hole’, you could start with any holes with more hairs in them and thin it out…

I bought the bb razor comb. Worked great for me. Even though Joey still has alot of hair. I now have it thinned down and shaped up.
Robin

I like his nudie shot. He looks like baby Fabio. LOL Don’t let the little girls in your nursery see!
Hugs,
Nicole