Too much creasing and blushing?

I feel like I over did it on Ashley’s creases and blushing. And, unfortunately, I already baked her. Do you think I can pull this off because she’s a newborn or should I strip it (once I figure out how to strip…lol)? She doesn’t look dirty or anything irl…it’s just pretty red. Opinions?

22 Likes

I, personally, think she looks great

5 Likes

It doesn’t look over done at all. Looks perfect.

2 Likes

My screen makes her look adorable

2 Likes

Awe, thanks! Maybe I have been staring at her for too long. I see her being really red and then I look online at reborns and they all have fair, milky, baby skin and I second guess myself. Lol. I appreciate the feedback.

2 Likes

She looks great to me. She is newborn. Newborns are red in lots of places.

2 Likes

It looks great!

1 Like

Nope, not overdone at all imo.

1 Like

I agree, not over done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My screen shows very pretty tones, but in case if you are unhappy you can do a mint wash to come the redness or a flash wash. If it would be my baby I would leave it as it is.

5 Likes

I think she looks great !

1 Like

I like it! Babies have all sorts of different coloring at different stages of life!

2 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

You guys are giving me ALL the confidence! Lol. Thank you!

I am new at this. I think she looks great also.

1 Like

I use air dry paints. I love them but that is because I cannot use anything else. I have a lot to learn. I experiment with the colors. I have some dolls I purchased that have heat set paints. I love the way the dolls look. In time I know I will improve.

She looks amazing

1 Like

I use air dry paints also.

She is beautiful. Not too much at all.

1 Like

I think she looks great, not overdone at all! Babies have so many different skin tones, I love this one!

1 Like