Too Fake?

I think they are very pretty but a bit unrealistic. You can tint the whites blue and it will help make them look more realistic and not so stark. I think its the contrast of blue and bright white.

I think they look great

1 Like

Maybe that would help, but they are a very bright blue so l doubt less of a contrast will help much.

Not sure if it’s just the picture or maybe that my eyes are a very old version. But they look a little bit different to me. I’m posting a close-up so I can see the difference on my computer screen. The irises do look very real it’s just the colour that is a little bit unrealistic. If that blue was a different shade with those irises they’d be excellent eyes.

4 Likes

The eyes are beautiful, and they look good with his skin tones, just not the color of your average newborn. I think they’d be gorgeous on a baby a little older but I also think someone will love them on this baby. I’d go ahead and use them.

3 Likes

Wow!! Beautiful work Amanda! Do not use those eyes-- You made that doll into a baby but the eyes will turn her back to a doll. Someone will want her as a beautiful doll but I see in your close up the milia, eyebrows and gorgeous lashes. Perfection!

3 Likes

I think they are gorgeous! My son had bright blue eyes when he was a toddler with blonde hair.

1 Like

The eyes are beautiful but I prefer a less startling blue for a baby this young. JMO

They are beautiful! Your work is also amazing, that skin tone and milia :heart:.

1 Like