Toddler class info

Well, since communication is faster here than on REAL forum I just wanted to say that Lara said any kit is okay and that she is using Ella Mae. She didn’t say anything about the contest so I guess anything goes for that too, but it is a guess…Class starts in about a week. I’m still not sure I have everything I need because she hasn’t put a list for this class. I know there is a general supply list for all the classes so I guess I’ll look that over.

1 Like

I had several toddlers in my stash but have decided to do Lena. She is adorable and I’ve had her for months. I also have Katie-Marie but I want to do her “my way” and not follow directions. (I don’t play well with others! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Heehee…were you an only child, Helen??? heehee…Just teasing you!

4 Likes

Actually Starr, I kind of was an only child… My youngest sis was nine years older than me and my oldest sib was 19 when I was born. My sisters and brothers all knew my Dad and Mom and had lived with them. I didn’t, so I didn’t have much in common with them and two had moved out by the time I was old enough to know them. When I was 12 I moved to CA to live with my Aunt and I really was an olny child for many years. So your teasing was spot on for the most part. :smile:

4 Likes

Ahhhhhhh…well that probably means that you are pretty special…sort of a OOAK…I am the 2nd eldest (eldest daughter though) of 6 kids…We were sort of stair steps in age…4 girls and 2 boys. (boy, girl, girl, girl, boy, girl)…We’re all pretty close but had your normal 'sibling spats" from time to time growing up though I have to admit we did not have them often…

2 Likes

That’s the best part, Starr. We’re all OOAK’s!

1 Like

Where can I find the general supply list? I am doing KITTEN as my toddler:-) thanks again Helen!

1 Like

From the homepage there is a sticky for class info.

If you are still having problems sind a message to Lara on REAL. She usually replies within a week. uGH!!!

2 Likes

I did:-) Thank you Pia!

I’m not sure I’m on it yet either!

Yes, it took several days before I was added. I ended up telling Lara and she made sure I was added. It’s getting close to class time. I think you guys need to contact her.

Ok… I’ll contact her again.

1 Like

I got an email saying I am approved for something… I’m not sure if it was the discussion group or the class. I’ll check with my computer later, that website isn’t great on my phone.

I just checked. You’re on the roster now! Yay!!!

2 Likes

Oh my god Helen! I just got all excited all over again!!! YAY!!! I’m getting antsy! I already am in love with my kitten!!! I can’t believe I didn’t notice her before! You are my rock star!!! Oh!!! And I never told you… I LOVED your irelyn! She looks like a fairy angel!

2 Likes

Seriously? You like my Irelyn? That makes me so happy. Maybe someone else will like her and buy her some day. She is very different looking, that’s for sure. I do love her strange, big, pale-blue eyes though. They are sort of unforgettable. But the rest of her? I don’t know. She seemed to need dark brows, but they are strange on a baby. And the rest of her? Well, she’s Irelyn, what can I say. But she’s really nice to hold. Some are nicer than others that way.

2 Likes

No, really… I loved her. From the first time I saw her. She has something magical about her.

Thank you so much. She only got four votes, poor little thing! LOL

I think I was one of them😳. I was torn between u and Michelle. I am partial to blue eyes blondes.

2 Likes