Today's topic...Show your personal baby or favorite baby today

sorry but I couldn’t pick just one :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Gorgeous - what kind of eyes are the ones in your baby?

Who is the fourth one down? I love her!

Oh my really nice dolls here .

4 Likes

Well they are beautiful in your baby - I LOVE your work! It’s perfect

1 Like

Sonja, who is this? Beautiful!!

1 Like

Oh so many pretty ones who can pick?Of my own this was my 4th doll AVERY i adore her look.Love when babies stretch they get this look.Im working on a new one fingers crossed i have improved .

11 Likes

I love her, is she an available sculpt?

awesome

Wow, there are some really pretty babies on there. Good job guys. Such talent.

I’ve gotten several Marx babies, I love her sculpts, she is one of my favorites!!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Gotta share my sweetheart, Beau. He’s from the Thomas asleep sculpt and was painted for me by Jody Slater

11 Likes

I am so in love with this version!! You’ve really made him unique and drop dead gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Since I’ve just finished her I would like to add Chloe. I think my most recent is always the best I’ve done…trying to improve with each doll. Hopefully!!

13 Likes

Lots of really pretty babies! One of my favorites is one that I didn’t really like in the beginning because he has such a big head and was going to be bald, but he has grown on me. Lainey

6 Likes

I have done 2 of Avery so far - she really is a cutie.

I have done 3 Avery … kept the first .shes a joy to work on isnt she?

I love seeing these old topics come back up. I said 6 months ago I could never see myself paying the cost of a blank kit to own a Miracle and since then I have bought 2 lmao!!! I also never added a favorite kit that I made so here is my current favorite baby I own from another artist and the other 2 are my favorites I have made.

10 Likes