Tobiah or Saskia?

Which one and why? I love both. Need help making up my mind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am super partial to Tobiah, always makes me happy :grin:

3 Likes

Make one of each!

2 Likes

I love Saskia but there are so many around I still lover her. Tobiah is a good one too!

2 Likes

I like Tobiah much more. I never cared for Saskia, though some I have seen a few cute ones that make me think, maybe one day I’d make one but as unfortunate as it sounds, I always think Saskia look like she had a stroke…it’s just the impression I get

7 Likes

I wasn’t a tobiah fan at all and I normally paint the kits I don’t love that way I don’t want to keep them but I ended up falling in love with her little face. Vinyl is nice to paint I had no problems. Love her size and fat legs. Over all an easy baby to paint

11 Likes

You are doing a wonderful job with her!

1 Like

Your Tobiah is amazing! I can’t afford both lol. I have Maddie brown to get to after the move. tobiah is more expensive but I’m leaning toward her I think. Keep posting :joy:

Tobiah! I feel like there’s too many Saskias and the differing eye sizes irks me and would irk me as an artist.

7 Likes

Tobiah. Loved painting that fat little belly and the vinyl was so easy to root.

1 Like

Ty!! Tobiah it is!! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Tobiah

1 Like

Tobiah!!! Saskia has saturated the reborn world.

3 Likes

I put Tobiah on layaway! Thanks everyone!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I just put Pilar on layaway also. I’ve been wanting her kit for so long and she’s almost sold out.

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy your babies! Can’t wait to see them when you finish! Or even WIPs

What do you mean is there a different eye size in the Saskia sculp?

@conejilla the eye size is the same. One eyes is in a slightly different position like Shyann she is still beautiful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, I have her in my favorite.

1 Like