Want your magnetic to lay nice and flat?
- I always buy the flat retangular magnets from BB.
- I always buy passy where the rubber nipple is pulled throught the hole on the handle (hope you know what I mean)
- I take a knife and cut all around the part of nipple that has been pulled through the hole. That should releass the nipple.
- Now you can pull the handle completely out. Very carefully with a sharp knife, trim the plastic where the magnet will lay. This will ensure that your magnet will lay lower, therefore, will be flush wil the babies mouth.
- Glue magnet. I always finish my passy with a matching piec of felt over the magnet to protect babies mouth.