Tibby as Harry Potter?

So I have a standing tibby and was wondering if it would work to turn her into HARRY POTTER???
I loved my first tibby although rooting har was weeks long I think I can do it again!! I just need glasses cause I have the jumpsuit

4 Likes

I think that would be amazing!

1 Like

I have 2 customs I’m doing then I’ll get him started

2 Likes

image image this is the one piece I found for him!!

1 Like

Cute idea, have fun with it. I think a good size Harry would be great. :footprints: :baby:

1 Like

Thank you I’ma huge fan as is many of my nephews and nieces!!

1 Like

I am a big fan too. I always read the whole series at Halloween each year. :mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage:

1 Like

Love it… I have a dobby and love him

1 Like

What a fun idea. I love the outfit.

I think Maddie would be a better match but she’s shorter. It will be cute with Tibby, though, and you already have her.

1 Like

I can see it!

1 Like

I saw a HP newborn outfit in Target the other day and thought how cute it would be to dress a reborn in it. I love that you are going to make a baby Harry, though!! We are huge HP fans. Since my oldest was 2, he’s worn glasses and everyone would say he looks like Harry. By five, he was picking out his own frames and they always had to be round - “like Harry’s!”

Here’s a pic of him from probably 2014…and those were his real glasses! Hahahahahaha! Please keep us updated on your Harry! I can’t wait to see what you do!

5 Likes

I think it’s a great idea and I’m excited to see it if you do it. I made a baby Harry from the Eva DeLange kit a few months ago.

2 Likes

Yes I do have her which is why I was going to do it… but I’m sure if I do the shading right it will look great.
Thank you cause if I didn’t that kit would be great

1 Like

Wow definitely can see it and love the glasses!! I’ll be sure to share!!

2 Likes

He’s cute and I love the stuffed owl!!
Plus tibby has a very large forehead lol.

1 Like