This was to ebay lol

They have the nerve to ask me to take a survey… ha!
Well, this is what I wrote to them:

“EBAY SUCKS! IT IS FALLING APART AND YOU IDIOTS DON’T EVEN SEE IT YET. EBAY USE TO BE A GREAT PLACE TO SELL ITEMS…WELL NOT ANYMORE. YOU OVERCHARGE AND EVERYONE SMART ENOUGH TO NOTICE WILL. EBAY’S NEW RULES ARE THE DUMBEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. KEEP UP WITH THE NEW WAYS…EBAY’S GOING TO FALL APART AND I WILL JUST BE SITTING BACK AND WATCHING.”

I hope they appreciate your honest reply.

It’s definately honest. I used the account I am closing out. Im so tired of ebay. When I list a doll I will use my mom’s account or my new one that has my other email. I’ll have to use ebay to list the Arianna toddler, but after that, I might have to just use my website.

I alway’s send them back thier survey’s telling them just about the same thing. They do not care what so ever!!! They are just collecting the money and laughing all the way to the bank.

It’s a shame that they forgot it was all the small time seller’s that got ebay where it is in the first place. See what greed dose to you!!!
Turn’s ya into a Monster

— Begin quote from “number318”

They have the nerve to ask me to take a survey… ha!
Well, this is what I wrote to them:

“EBAY SUCKS! IT IS FALLING APART AND YOU IDIOTS DON’T EVEN SEE IT YET. EBAY USE TO BE A GREAT PLACE TO SELL ITEMS…WELL NOT ANYMORE. YOU OVERCHARGE AND EVERYONE SMART ENOUGH TO NOTICE WILL. EBAY’S NEW RULES ARE THE DUMBEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. KEEP UP WITH THE NEW WAYS…EBAY’S GOING TO FALL APART AND I WILL JUST BE SITTING BACK AND WATCHING.”

— End quote

You go girl …I agree 100%!
Hugs,
Judy