This is what I’m doing today

Supposed to be cleaning my studio for a gender reveal tomorrow but instead I’m playing with this beautiful guy!

Way to much fun

19 Likes

Well, of course. That’s no decision at all. lol

4 Likes

I love ‘picture in picture’ ! :wink:

2 Likes

Those are some beautiful pictures! How did you get such great lighting?

2 Likes

Studio lights for these. Window light for my Skya pictures yesterday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I meant to take a picture of my set up. My phone has been charging on and off all day. I Think it is time for a new battery

1 Like

So heres my unedited results from todays fun. I didn’t realize how hard it would be to photograph unfinished vinyl! especially on a dark background LOL He glows!

I Love how his feet curl up. So much easier to pose! I tried posing Skya after and it was so awkward unless she was wrapped. The Last picture is of her ugly little feet

9 Likes

Photographing on dark colors is what I love! I can’t ever photograph on light colors or white :joy:

2 Likes

Which lights! I’m about to break and get some for my tiny dark dungeon house. Well… really the issue is I sleep during the day when the light is good :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same here darker is much more my style but new mommies always want at least one fresh white set up and I’ve come to appreciate it. The dark was not working with Levi’s naked vinyl at all

Forgive my haphazard messy studio :dizzy_face:

Alien B1600
With an octagon soft box

And my window set up. I sit in front of the window for the first one = flat light
I take them from about wear I’m standing for second and third pics until I get the lighting the way I like it and it depends on the time of day.

3 Likes

Fruit loopin’ sweet!! I have some alien lights out at the farm, the name reminded me!! I just need to make a trip out there and grab them I guess. I have a bunch of photography stuff but I love taking pictures of wildflowers turns out so I never really used my studio lighting set up except for when I took pictures of my pets. :joy: I’ll need to drag it all back out and see what needs updated. I love that soft box! I remember using an aluminum turkey pan once as a make shift light ring! … this is a little more fancy! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That is my moody set up

For my bright whites I use a PLM

I remembered awhile back I promised to show my cheap floor drop made from a cheap $3 Walmart roller shade (cell phone pic)

Back of camera pic

It’s double sided :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is awesome!!!

1 Like

I love that Walmart shade of yours - first 2 pics that are not too magenta! And you Skya feet are not ugly at all!

1 Like

My phone doesn’t like taking pics of the back of my camera lol

1 Like

LOL,sorry it should be 'magenta, not ‘kagenta’.

2 Likes

I figured it was your accent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Nevermind

there ya go a quick edit of my favorite newborn style from the behind the scenes shots above

5 Likes