This is the last time for her!

My poor little Tabatha didn’t sell AGAIN! SO I relisted her at .99 NR. My last little guy I did that with sold for $160, so hopefully this one will do well too. I really just love her. Please cheer her on.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … %3DSelling

She is just adorable!! I wish you well with your auction!! Ebay is so bad right now. I have just been waiting to list my Noe hoping that it will get better closer to Christmas! I’ve never seen Ebay so slow!!

I see now reason why she would find a mummy, she’s lovely!!!

Most reborns can be shipped Worldwide though and you’re only selling to the US. You know, less prospective buyers…

But I’m sure she’ll find a new home!

BOL!

she is very cute, hope she goes well for you,

You probably should have checked out your listing , Allisyn turns into Jackson somewhere in there around the hair section. Just a bit confusing!!! Just a friendly observation, I dont know if you noticed!!!

Do I think she is a sweetie? You bet. I’m the top bidder for the moment. I expect to get out bid while I sleep - but at least I’ll have nice dreams.

— Begin quote from “crafty”

You probably should have checked out your listing , Allisyn turns into Jackson somewhere in there around the hair section. Just a bit confusing!!! Just a friendly observation, I dont know if you noticed!!!

— End quote

I noticed that too. Can it be edited? I’m hoping for the best for her because she is a cutie.

Ahhhhh she is so sweet , Gabby

Oh the woes of cut and paste - It is so easy to change and then wish you didn’t and realize you are half right and half scrambled.

Well I won’t be withdrawing my bid just because the name and gender changed. I do believe most people would figure it out because they have done it themselves.

I used to work for a newspaper and while everyone tried to get things right, up to the last minute before press time, when it was wrong they printed 40,000 copies and the whole town knew. Not a big deal for the TV listings, which I wrote, but weddings I sweated over. I never did a royal messup, but I did run back to the print room and grab my copy and do an edit more than once.

Thanks everyone. I tried to go back and fix the listing, but it wouldn’t let me. I fixed it in the original auction and assumed that when I relisted her the changes would have stayed. Oh well.
I also need to fix the part about shipping. I do ship world wide. In fact my last baby went to Canada.

Very sweet. BOL on her auction! I’ve done the thing with the names, tot. Stinks when you can’t it.

It’s Friday Morning . I am the highest bidder…I know I will be out bidded cuz she is aborable…

Awe, she is so pretty!

Thanks so much Ladies!

She’s so sweet! Best of luck with her. Someone will be so pleased!