This is me, is this you too?

If I did follow this, I wouldn’t be able to buy any kits for a few years.

25 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not me lol but I feel like it’s fitting for most people here

2 Likes

Accurate:)

1 Like

Hahahahah!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Hilarious! My son always got a kick out of that show–always the paternity test. Every so often i come across it and watch. Then I text him…“guess what, joe blow is not the daddy”! Maybe i’ll text him yours…he knows I’m outta control.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing: too true

1 Like

Lol…YEP!
I don’t let my hubby see my PayPal account

2 Likes

LOL When I saw the post in January about who has what and how many kits I was thinking: "I will be frugal… I came from the immigrants, I have to be frugal… I will not let this addiction take over me… ". Four month later I have enough kits to paint the whole year without buying anything :wink:

5 Likes

You and me both, but does that stop me? Nope.

3 Likes

Oh that’s to funny!! That’s a good one!!

I stuck to it when I first started. But couldn’t keep up with it.
If I need to order new supplies, I might as well order another kit or two to save on shipping, right? :rofl:

2 Likes

This is what got me - I always justifying it as a savings on shipment :rofl:

4 Likes

So me :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

yup!

1 Like

Your doing good you only have enough for just 1 year.

3 Likes

Same here got a stock pile if I need something or they have kits or bodies o. Sale got to get them all at once to save shipping lol

2 Likes

@babymaw Naw I am justifying it as my retirement investments - when I’ll retire I would not have to spend money on kits :wink:. Again, being frugal :joy:

2 Likes

I am retired and I can tell you you’ll still spend money on kits. No way out because they keep making new, ‘gotta have it’, kits. lol

3 Likes

Great minds think alike. That is my thoughts exactly. I wind up giving dolls away though. I’m a bad business person even now. I might wind up saving money by retiring lol.

2 Likes