This baby is driving me crazy!

toooo cute

My cocker spaniel goes for paper towels! Every paper towel she can find. What is up with that? Maybe they need more fiber lol.

Yep mine like’s the paper towels too. The trouble with this is that she like’s to shred them up under my bed.

Cute furbabies, what a lovely big bunny. My cocker loves tissues too. I saw the Dog Whisperer deal with this problem. He said the tissues are like feathers to them, and of course spaniels are bred to retrieve game birds. My spaniel steals them from people’s pockets, it’s embarrassing!

When my kitty was alive my yorkie went for the litter box too. Now he goes for plastic bags, have to make sure there are none he can chew. My Maltese will pull off all the toilet paper if it is hanging low enough. But we love our fur babies.

my st bernard loved to eat paper towels!!!

he also ate my dining room chairs, 3 cell phones, cd’s, dvd’s, kids sippy cups, thanksgiving turkey the day after thanksgiving when 4 year old went in fridge to get something, kids toys, dirty diapers,hair brushes, he has jumped through the front door screen 2x and went through the front window screen and the back screen door he really likes to be w/ the family

he is sooooo lucky we love him

newborn essence, do you have a black car by any chance?? i know weird question but i saw a black camaro looking car the other day and it had that same breed of dog in the front seat. and i have never seen that breed but from your pictures. just thought i would ask

— Begin quote from “mistee”

my st bernard loved to eat paper towels!!!

he also ate my dining room chairs, 3 cell phones, cd’s, dvd’s, kids sippy cups, thanksgiving turkey the day after thanksgiving when 4 year old went in fridge to get something, kids toys, dirty diapers,hair brushes, he has jumped through the front door screen 2x and went through the front window screen and the back screen door he really likes to be w/ the family

he is sooooo lucky we love him

— End quote

I used to have a St Bernard! He hated to be left at home and would destroy the entire house. Ladies, I'm not talking about making a mess. I'm talking about having to buy new furniture and carpet...possibly new plants and probably new drapes. We had to take him everywhere we went. 

Once, we couldn’t take him and couldn’t get a sitter so we chained him to the washing machine in the utility room. He had come through doors before, you see. When we got home just a few minutes later, he had moved the washer enough to reach into the kitchen, eaten part of a cabinet door, opened the cabinet and had a bag of flour all over half the kitchen and himself.

As long as he wasn’t left alone, he was fine so I know he did it to punish us. I loved that dog to pieces! One of the best furbabies I ever had!

I love dogs ,cats, bunnies and all sorts of animals. I can’t have any right now but I’ve always had animals. I had a border collie she loved to play with her rubber ducky that she stole from the kids, When they were little. We had to put her down. I miss her soooo much, She had cancer. I sure had a lot of fun with her, And at night I would ask her where’s your toy? And she’d go and find it and sleep with it.

Hugs Tina

How adorable! We had a bunny for a long time…he died this summer and we miss him terribly.