They walk among us --

So all of a sudden, I have 5 dolls finished. AMAZING for me, because I work at a snail’s pace. :smile:

Anyway, I have listed them on reborns.com and on Ebay, too, thinking hey ~ maybe they’ll sell and I can move on to other babies.

One of my babies is Ember. I had a lady message me and ask if I could just cut her mouth open so she could go ahead and shop for baby bottles because they are on her list.

Seriously.

Then I had someone message me to tell me that their 11 yr. old daughter is in LOVE with my Ember and would I mind just sending it to her because golly gee, they just don’t have the money to actually pay for it right now but would DEFINITELY be able to pay something on it at Christmastime.

Gosh, ya think?!

Makes a person feel all warm and fuzzy inside just knowing that THEY WALK AMONG US.

17 Likes

Oh my… Yes… They do. :scream:

1 Like

:open_mouth: :scream:

Oh, Karen… so sorry… :disappointed:

Ummm… just curious: did the lady who wanted you to cut the mouth even mention buying it first? :confused:
Gee, lady, no problem, I’ll just slice my doll’s face open because you want to shop for bottles!
(Paypal first, please.)

4 Likes

Karen, I missed it. When did Cuddles find a mommy?

1 Like

Wow! I hope those questions came from ebay and not reborns.com. Did you even respond to them?

1 Like

Why would you think that people like these only look at eBay?

1 Like

Oh my!!! There are seriously no words for that expect nuts and freeloader~ Where do these people crawl outta of?

1 Like

I often wonder where these people come from and what kind of life they live in. It is just amazing. I think that the human race is devolving.

3 Likes

Cuddles found her mommy on reborns.com, about 2 weeks ago. Thank you for asking :blush:

3 Likes

Because ebay tends to attract people like that. I was just curious. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are crazies on all the buying sites, Ebay has a larger audience so it can occur more there.

3 Likes

I have had a crazy offer for one of my dolls on reborn.com. The only difference is that I usually get more craziness from eBay.

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: TRUE!!!

2 Likes

And they breed…

Susan

6 Likes

Lolololol I :heart:️ you ladies!!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness…that’s so creepy Karen! :confused:. I’ve only had one stalker who kept asking me to send her one in Poland!! For FREE.

3 Likes

I know what to do. Give the reborns away free, but they must pay the postage. The postage can be $500.00 or $900.00 etc. LOL

5 Likes

That’s awesome gmaP!

1 Like