These eyes

Yes or no?

5 Likes

I think it looks pretty cool. It definitely makes the skin tones pop!
It’s not a very realistic look in my opinion, though. So it kind of depends on what you’re going for.
If you want a realistic looking doll, I’d say no. If you want an awesome looking doll, I’d say absolutely!

1 Like

Yeah…they’re VERY green! Only reason I thought about using them is they’re 22mm and the 20s, even though that’s what it calls for, are a little looser since I cut a larger slit.

Alternatives are brown and blue…

I adore them. I also like things a little left of center. Those are super pretty and go so nicely with the hair color. They are not as traditional as blue or brown but I think they are sweetness!

Can you show us the brown and blue inserted also?

1 Like

I like them!

1 Like

There…I fixed it…I’m not done with his skin or hair. I’m not trying to make a redhead.

1 Like

Blue, Green, Brown. My order of likeness, lol!

1 Like

BLUE!!! awesome! <3

1 Like

Thanks…I’m going to make his hair a bit darker; also his skin…that is the plan right now anyway.
I ordered some eyelashes from Dolls by Sandie yesterday…I might get some 22MM eyes for him IDK…

I like them but I am not sure if they look realistic but great job on the baby I love the painting and the positioning and size of the eyes

1 Like

Hm, those blue and brown ones look more realistic. But I love how the green looks with the nice coloring you did. So my vote is still for green.

1 Like

The blue eyes are awesome

Personally I think they look great. Nice color with those skin tones.:footprints::baby:

Love the green but blue is the ones I’d pick for a more natural look.

Oh yeah. I’m going with the blue. The green eyes have a flat look about them & they don’t have all the different shades the blue eyes do.

5 Likes

He seems to like the blue better as well, from the look he has in the pic above :smile:

3 Likes

He’s absolutely gorgeous @Simone!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Vanniek ---- LOL @hellbunny33

Beautiful boy. I would go with the blue. The green makes him look angry in the last picture. Lol

1 Like