There Will Be a Halloween Party and Everyone Is Invited

cool, thank you

I can donate some stuff too. My dollie cup runneth over lately.

I will have to dig around… I have a ton of mohair, outfits and kits. I have two doll shows before then, so I will see what I have left after.

That would be awesome iansmommie.

Looks like I will have to go baby clothes shopping

Do we just post to enter?
Or do we have to register?
I want to come too!
Sound like fun…

I will open the party mid October and all you have to do is post a picture of your little one to come to the party.

We’ll be there! Can’t wait!

I am doing a personal Halloween baby swap and I am so excited! The costume did nto go as planned so back to the drawing board. I feel much better and am madly trying to get everything caught up. I am planning a Halloween party at my house in October also. I love Halloween. As far as I am concerned the only good thing to come of fall. I hate cold weather LOL. Costumes and specialty babies are all welcomed!

Welcome Susan. I am excited to see all the babies.

My kids have outgrown Halloween so for now we aren’t doing much. I live where there aren’t any trick or treaters. Some years we do more of a fall bonfire. Taught the neighborhood how to roast hot dogs and make smores. They lived in the country all their lives and never had a fire or cooked hot dogs (in my case, veggie dogs!). I used to make outfits for my kids when they were little, especially the older two. Made my son and daughter indian outfits, pirates, and prince/princess with capes. They used their costumes all year long. Josh even wore his prince outfit for church (velvet knickers!)
I’ll have to come up with something to donate. Are they things for prizes or is it turning into a RR? Let me know!

Thank you for the Kudos and you know Jessie if anyone who"attends" wants to do a round robin type thing that would be so cool. I will have certificate like those who won the contests for everyone. I am so crazy busy and injured I have help coming with those. Everyone will have one to put in their siggy if they choose. I would love to do a Halloween Round Robin for those who enter. I can have my husband or someone who knows no one pair the participants up. I will start decorating my house soon for Halloween. I decorate for every occasion. I always did when my son was at home and now he is grown and married I have a grand daughter who is always around and then what ever foster grand kids happen to be in their home at the moment. I found a rat last Christmas I had forgotten to put up, He was sitting on a shelf with things I rarely ever use. I was putting my Christmas decorations out and discovered it. He blended in with my Thanksgiving/fall decorations I guess.

Deborah, I am so sorry to hear you were injured. I hope you feel better soon. I have bought a few things for the party and would love to be part of a round robin if you would let me. I may not be around much for the next few weeks. In August I was Diagnosed with complex hyperplasia with atypia and that is a pre cancer and then on Tuesday I was told that I now have uterine cancer.I go in today to talk with the doctor so I can find out when they will do the hysterectomy . I just didn’t want you to think i had flaked if I am not around to much. I am really looking forward to the party and I hope I can have a halloween baby made in time for it but If not I will just have to dress Nora up in someting cute. patty

Goodness I hope you are better soon. I think this getting old bites. LOL I am still having shooting wrist pains. I may have to go to the Dr yet. My prayers are with you. I have your name and will hollar at you.

Thank you Deborah and I hope that your wrist is feeling better.My surgery will be on Oct 1st and I will be so glad to get it over with. I got a package in the mail today from BB with everything in it to make my halloween baby So I hope to have her made for halloween but even if she is a little late that will be ok it will give me something fun to do and take my mind off of everything.

I am going to try to move the body parts to pounce the paint and hold the sponge still. Cross your fingers this works. I am feeling better some tonight. I think a few days not lifting a 90 lb stretcher and then the weight of the patient added to it has helped a lot plus the shot and keeping it still.

If anyone wants to give door prizes instead of doing round robins my addresses is Debora Jenkins. 5509 Hey 166 South. Pocahontas AR 72455. Mark package somewhere on the outside it is for door prizes please. I have some other things going on right now.

Great I think we all need some fun.

Fun is always exciting and good! I’ll work on a couple of things over the next week and get them to you. I’ve been sort of laid up with costochrondritis (inflammation in chest muscles) so I’m not moving. Making something will help keep me busy!

Cool ty I hope you are feeling better.

My wrist is better, not well but better so maybe I can root some more.