The thing about reborns that makes me feel so old, aka who does this kit remind you of, aka Celebrity Reborns!

@InfantInspirations I had to go look and compare and you are right! :rofl:

3 Likes

@EmOh you better start exercising, lol.

1 Like

@AGivensBaby
Would you share pix of your Coco Malu that ended up looking like Leonardo Dicaprio? I know I saw a post about this but I can’t find it now. Thanks!

So true! Any more sedentary and I’ll be one of those women that always made him cry and could only sit on their beds and wave their arms. Lol
Oh yes, I remember Richard Simmons quite well.
:cold_sweat::sob::hugs::smiley::stuck_out_tongue::clap::raised_hands::clap::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me that I can sit on the side of the bed and wave my arms and legs, that is my idea of exercise. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lmao!

1 Like

I’m glad you all see it, too! LOL!! I was going to be worried if no one else could see it. Someone needs to do a Kenzie and root some curly reddish brown hair on it, and add a sweat band to the head. :laughing:

2 Likes

I knew she reminded me of someone but couldn’t quite place it, and you are spot on! Lol

2 Likes

:joy: :relaxed:

2 Likes

I had to go check too. There are about a million photos of different Kenzie’s on there. This one with the frizzy hair just needs a headband, a sleeveless tee shirt and shorts!

7 Likes

Yep, there he is!

4 Likes

Yep! LOL!! :sweat_smile:

Sweatin’ to the Oldies. Remember that one?

4 Likes

One of mine (Tracy Kit) kept reminding me of an ex, I even referred to it as “Steve” :joy: I was looking forward to selling that one because it was unnerving having my ex sat in the room watching me but my 2 year old granddaughter (who lives with me) took a liking to it and claimed it as hers, it now lives on a shelf in her room, thankfully we have changed its name to Flossy, great grandma’s nickname as it was the doll I was painting when she passed away.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, that is spot on Richard Simmons!!!:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc Please grace us with some of your celeb babies!

Saw Richard Simmons in a video recently and it made me think of this fun thread and how some of us can see Richard in Kenzie. Here ya go:

5 Likes

It kinda makes me like Kenzie more. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, Richard is a great guy.

1 Like

My favorite is the Ethon Brace sculpt. It reminds me of president George Bush (the junior not the senior).

3 Likes

DubYa?