The MOST posts EVER!

My gosh, WOW!
I have the most posts ever of anyone in the forum!
That is crazy!
I am so excited!
I do come on twice a day and spend about 10 mins each time, I can’t believe I have the most posts!~!
And right under me is my girl Kim!!

memberlist.php?sk=d&sd=d
change ascending to descending at the bottom

Congratulations! I thought I had joined back then but apparently was just lurking. How you manage to be on only 10 minutes is what amazes me! I start out planning to only check it out but end up reading and writing, and repeating! Here I thought I was a blabbermouth! I’m way down on the list at #15. Hubby will wonder at my restraint!!!

— Begin quote from “Lunchlady”

I used to have quite a few, but when the forum went bye-bye a couple years ago, so did my post count.
Been a member on here since (I think the day) the original board began in 2006…

— End quote

Me, too…I think I also forgot my password a couple of times, changed email addy’s once or twice and of course had to rejoin. DANG…and Tammy, you and I used to be members of Dawn’s board, too…I think that’s where I first knew you from. Dawn was the queen of reborning back then; now she just sells mohair, I think.

But good for all you high posters out there ~ keep us going!

Hugs,

Karen

Maybe I come on more than 2 times a day, probably more like 5! Okay I guess I am addicted, but hey, there are worse things to be addicted to am i right? I will sit down and pop on multiple times a day and I cant resist posting. lol I am a nut

Looks like I am number 3 LOL does this mean I am a big mouth?

I think it's GREAT!  I love this place!!!

Woohoo you go girl keep right on posting and talking we love it!!

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Looks like I am number 3 LOL does this mean I am a big mouth?

— End quote

YES… but that is fine…

LOL Pia that’s good

Karen you are still #10…I’m #12 and don’t visit as much as I used to. Katie, you have 3 times as many as I do…big jump between the top 10.

Karen what was your name on ARC/Dawn’s board. I remember Tammy/Lunchlady but I’m not sure if I remember you. I was a lurker back then. Just absorbing all of the info I could.
I would love to know what happened to some of the ‘oldsters’.

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

Karen you are still #10…I’m #12 and don’t visit as much as I used to. Katie, you have 3 times as many as I do…big jump between the top 10.

Karen what was your name on ARC/Dawn’s board. I remember Tammy/Lunchlady but I’m not sure if I remember you. I was a lurker back then. Just absorbing all of the info I could.
I would love to know what happened to some of the ‘oldsters’.

— End quote

Oh gosh, Cindy…I’m sure I had some clever name like Karen in Nebraska or something equally creative…LOL I’ve never been good at making up names for stuff.

I was just blown away by Dawn’s dolls. To me, she was lightyears ahead of all other reborners then. I’ll never forget the first time she showed us ROOTED HAIR…OMG…I was absolutely blown away. I remember when her youngest, Ashlynn, was born. Gosh, she must be about what? 7 or 8 or so by now. Yes, I’d love to know how some of the others are these days, too.