The Last Christmas Swap Baby is on her Way!

Thank you Rose for being so patient with your baby. I cant wait for you to get her and am very sorry that you didnt recieve your baby. It makes me very sad and disappointed when people committ to a swap and then dont follow through with it. Its unfair to those that really want to participate and for those who really like to give instead of just wanting to get something out of it. That is why it is very important to follow ALL the rules of a swap. There is a reason why we ask you to do certain things. It is very important to provide pictures of completed babies and to provide tracking numbers otherwise people can get by with out shipping out babies and take advantage of a swap, something that is suppose to be fun for everyone.

Anyway, it was a pleasure reborning your little baby, Rose!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Stephanie this is nice of you to do.

The person whom ever it is should be band from future swaps and yes named so other forums can be warned,

THANK YOU Stephanie for doing a baby for Rose. You have gone over and above and are wonderful!! I am sure almost everyone will see the fairness of the new rules and agree that it’s for the best. And if not…don’t participate. I think with fair warning at the beginning not following through should have severe and far reaching repercussions.

I am participating in another forum in their Mothers day swap. I am so excited. I have ordered some ebooks and hope to improve my skills tremendously. Soon. I have to get some more paint before I go any further. I loved seeing all the babies being opened.

— Begin quote from “Beckie”

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

The person whom ever it is should be band from future swaps and yes named so other forums can be warned,

— End quote

Don’t worry, she won’t be participating in the Mother’s Day Swap!

— End quote

I still think you should name and shame. When you don’t it let’s her get away with it and do it on other forums.

Ok this is going to get me in alot of trouble with probably most of the women here but i am also one who speaks her mind. I do not see the reason to post this persons name. Enough is enough! It would be like you getting a swap baby and posting what a terrible job she did. We are suppose to be adults. Send B.B. an email and tell them how you feel about her and let them make the final decision since this is their forum. So Okay go ahead and be upset with me but i come here for reborning help. I agree what happened was wrong but what would posting her name prove.

I just think if everyone knew her name then the people in other forums could be made aware and she would not have the chance to do this horrible thing to anyone else. I maybe looking at things like a child but if it is wrong it is wrong. She should not be allowed to do this again. I just would l just want to protect someone else from this hurt. I think the name of the other person who did the bad baby should be named to them also.

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

I just think if everyone knew her name then the people in other forums could be made aware and she would not have the chance to do this horrible thing to anyone else. I maybe looking at things like a child but if it is wrong it is wrong. She should not be allowed to do this again. I just would l just want to protect someone else from this hurt. I think the name of the other person who did the bad baby should be named to them also.

— End quote

I agree with you. There are very many nice ladies in here and I think if she is named then when, say, someone trades with her, they dont get stiffed! and yes the baby with the globbed on paint that was obviously a joke should be named too. I dont think they deserve the respect they are being given by not naming them. just my two cents from the peanut gallery!

Just like a name in the police blotter in a newspaper, they should feel the shame of what they have done. A swap is like a trade, and if I send out my part and I get nothing in return I would be peed off. Naming them would be like feedback and warn any of us to steer clear

I go the other way—if we are adults, as stated, then the charitable thing to do is to just move on. I think as long as the people coordinating the swap are aware of these people then I think that should be enough. During the last swap when some of this came up, it sort of stirred things up and it just seemed to get so negative. I think we all try hard to keep things in a positive light and I think it would be good for us to focus on all the ladies who came through with their promises. I wouldn’t want us to get a bad reputation as a group and I don’t think BB wants to see this kind of negativity either. We have too many great things happening here to let these type of people get the best of us.

So you would just move on if you were stiffed in a trade? You wouldnt leave feedback? You wouldn’t want to out the person as a scammer?

Sorry, I basically was stiffed in a way, but I don’t feel it’s worth hashing over. It’s just how I feel about it. I think as long as info is passed on tot he organizers and it can be avoided in the future with those individuals, it’s better to move on.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

I go the other way—if we are adults, as stated, then the charitable thing to do is to just move on. I think as long as the people coordinating the swap are aware of these people then I think that should be enough. During the last swap when some of this came up, it sort of stirred things up and it just seemed to get so negative. I think we all try hard to keep things in a positive light and I think it would be good for us to focus on all the ladies who came through with their promises. I wouldn’t want us to get a bad reputation as a group and I don’t think BB wants to see this kind of negativity either. We have too many great things happening here to let these type of people get the best of us.

— End quote

DITTO I think it is great that for the new swap we have some things in place to protect those of us that have good intentions from others not in the same frame of mind…But I feel the same as you do, lets move on and be Adults about this whole thing. I am so excited about the swap…It is my very first one.

There’s really no need to name and shame someone. As Kim said, those people won’t be participating in anymore swaps on here or on other forums as their names have been given to others as well. Negativity like that will discourage others from joining the forum and learning. A lot of people don’t like the drama. Yes what they did was wrong but its been taken care of, and everyone is getting a baby and is happy now. They just are never allowed to join any swaps again in the future.