The Easton's side by side

There is a “slight” difference in the size :heart_eyes: I’m liking the larger version but the original is still precious to me! I was surprised at how much larger the new version is, I’m pleased as well, now to find the time! Also Grant is the same size as the new Easton

12 Likes

I really love the “new” one, Look at the color of the old one, not so nice back then.

1 Like

Wow, what a big size difference! I like it, though. :slight_smile:

Awwwww…little Easton, we waited soooooo long for you and when you came back you were a GIANT!
:smile: I still love him, can’t wait to get started on mine, hopefully next week. :blush:

3 Likes

The one time a reborn did grow up…:slight_smile:

14 Likes

LOL…yep! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s funny, Izzy! :blush:

3 Likes

I think I like the little one the best.

4 Likes

I like the ears better on the original. The new version at a glance reminds me of Gemma. I also like the daintiness of the original the new version is very chunky. I do like the new one but wonder how it would have looked if it could have kept the same slenderness but in the larger size.

3 Likes

do you know what size shoes Easton wears

I still like the little one. I wish they’d bring him back.

3 Likes

Easton wears size 1 shoes

2 Likes

I like the newer one better. I always found the ears on the original Easton too big. They stuck off the side of the head too much. I think the ears are a better fit on the larger kit.

2 Likes

I like chunkamonk Easton! :smile: I waited soooooo long for him that I guess I’d be happy with him if he were the size of a toddler; I’ll take him any way I can get him. :wink: I have 3 to finish and then the plan is to get started on him ~ his wardrobe is on its way. Can hardly stand the excitement. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m glad Karen answered you because I don’t know. :smile:

1 Like

Yes I like the smaller baby better too.

I like the little easton, he was so nice. Gurss ill eventually get the bigger one, but loved doing him as a small newborn :frowning:

3 Likes