The difference between a manufactured doll and a reborn šŸ¤¬

GHSP, dark pinky-orange vinyl is tricky - matte seal it before painting, getting that nasty hair off was the worst. Soak it in W&N and scrape with a butter knife.

2 Likes

I already loved the hair off mine when I was about 11 years old :joy: so Iā€™ve got no problems there! Haha

3 Likes

Does WHEmily have 3/4 legs or 1/4?

Sheā€™s has 1/4 arms and also 1/4 legs. Online it says she is 20 inches but donā€™t be fooled and buy the 20 inch 1/4 limb body from MacPhersonsā€¦ that thing is teeny tiny and I wasted my money.

Thanks! good to know! I was wondering about her limbs. Emma is 1/4 arms and 3/4 legs. I was hoping Emily was, too.

I finally opened Katie. She had glass beads in her hard head. The body had a bag of poly pellets along with a bag of something else looks like sand donā€™t know for sure because I didnā€™t open the bags. It was two bags inside of another bag. There was a small plastic bag stuffed in each of her limbs just above her elbows/knees didnā€™t open them either, lol. Another time. I am going to put her on another body (stuffing only) and probably donate or give her away.

3 Likes