The CRAZIEST THING HAPPENED (well not crazy but exciting)

I met a lady that lives close to me that is apart of the reborn community. It was shocking. Well we found each other on FB through a group. She had a little one that needed a few things done to him. We physically met and etc. No SHIPPING NEEDED nothing. That was very cool. I’m sure we are going to meet again when her little one is ready. She actually lives about 25-30 minutes away. It was pretty interesting and she was super nice.

8 Likes

Oh my gosh, how FUN! That’s GREAT!

2 Likes

That’s really nice, I wish someone lived closed to me so I could visit and maybe reborn together once in a while. How fun would that be!!

4 Likes

I get to meet someone from this forum VERY soon… :wink:

5 Likes

Awesome!!

2 Likes

I’m very excited!! :smile:

1 Like

It was fun. It was very brief however.

1 Like

You have to be excited.

2 Likes

Oh gosh, that WOULD be fun!!

1 Like

I’ve struck up a friendship with a BB pal, we’re planning on getting together soon. I introduced her to reborns and she’s having all the first time worries everyone had. She’s become a good internet friend.

5 Likes

That’s so nice Amy . I hope you develop a wonderful friend ship from your meeting.

2 Likes

Who Amy??? I am so jealous!!! IF ANYONE ever wants to go to south padre island- STAY AT MY HOUSE!!! I don’t live on the island anymore, but it’s only 40 minutes away. I would LOVE a reborning party!!!

The lovely @kareninflorida and I will meet and have lunch next Friday! I can’t wait!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! So jealous! Any reborn lovers in Illinois? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ThaT is soooooo awesome!!! Wow!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

Thank you, Pat! We first mentioned it on a thread here. We finally set a date so now it’s “real”.

4 Likes

That is wonderful…You should have a blast together…I wish I could be there too…

4 Likes

That would be great, Starr!

2 Likes

And it’s on my calendar in big blue letters, so it’s happening FOR SURE! :smiley: I’m so excited, can’t wait!

4 Likes

LOL!!! I put mine on my phone calendar! I’m super-excited, too, Karen!

3 Likes