Thank you

I just want to say a note of thanks to all the beautiful, supportive ladies that are out there. You know who you are!! I know those of you who I have not gotten to know as well are super ladies, too.

Thanks to all you girls out there who have been so kind to me and have been a friend and supported me and encouraged me

Love and best wishes to EVERYONE on the forum! You are all wonderful and sincerely appreciated!

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

I just want to say a note of thanks to all the beautiful, supportive ladies that are out there. You know who you are!! I know those of you who I have not gotten to know as well are super ladies, too.

— End quote

That’s so sweet of you, Kim. I think it’s important that we all support each other here. It helps to make our forum a better place.

I want to say AMEN I am so blessed to have all my new friends here in my life, I see the babies and they make me smile and I read the comments and prayers and it makes my heart smile.

Kim I just wanted to say thanks to you as well!!! I love BB and this forum and love the Sisterhood we have here!!!

The only thing better than sitting and visiting and supporting online would be to put on the coffee pot and pull up a chair and have a face to face talk. That would be wonderful!!!

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

The only thing better than sitting and visiting and supporting online would be to put on the coffee pot and pull up a chair and have a face to face talk. That would be wonderful!!!

— End quote

that would be so great.

Wouldn’t that be great. Can you imagine everyone in one room. I can hear all the doll chatter going on.

Oh my everyone in the same room that would be so much fun

Kim you are a very special Lady!!! Thanks you all of you wonderful for being a great sisterhood!! You Ladies have some great talent and I am glad that I can call you my friends!!!