THANK YOU BOUNTIFUL BABY!!!!!!

I RECENTLY REBORNED A KIT FROM BOUNTIFUL BABY AND ON THE LAST BAKE CRACKS APPEARED IN THE VINYL , TO SAY I WAS GUTTED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT…I SENT A EMAIL TO BB NOT SURE ANYTHING COULD BE DONE…SURPRISE!!! …THEY WERE WONDERFUL !!! DEFINITLY THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER…THANK YOU BOUNTIFUL BABY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS…

Hi thats great to hear, I am sure there is something you can do to save the work you’ve done on your doll, I hope! where are the cracks in it?

i wish i could save her…but its like 4 cracks , 2 running from top 2 bottom on the back of her head, one on her cheek /side of face and one where her ear meets her head , her ear is almost off…the vinyl is like brittle…but as i said bountiful baby took good care of me …they were AMAZEING…

BB is wonderful and has me spoiled. I order something and 1 week later it is at my house. I ordered some onsies from babies r us and I went to little rock 3 weeks later and bought some and the next day I got those I ordered. Seriously!

I was thinking not toss her out I have not seen pics but could you do an alien baby or something out of the box with her? There will always be Halloween next year!

bump

Since this got bumped up I was wondering did you take Jan up on her offer to work on your kit? I have no idea where the kit split but maybe you could use the split to make exposed brains or some other body parts depending on where the splits are. I am thinking I might try to cut a head some time and do some sculpting to try brains! I will hopeful have a good zombie! If you want to send it to me and let me experiment on it in a couple of months I would see what I can do.