Thank you Bountiful Baby for my free kit!

Just received my free Asher Awake, oh my goodness, he is soooooo adorable! Thank you so much, I can’t wait to get started on him!

6 Likes

I received Asher Awake, too! He IS adorable!! BB is awesome!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

gutted…i didn’t even see the offer i visit the site every day aswell

Oh, so sorry you missed it! There were several threads where it was mentioned, too. :cry:

1 Like

I would have missed it if I had not read the threads. It’s so nice of the forum members to pass on the information on sales, etc. That’s how I got Noah Awake on sale from Doll Dreams - read it on a thread.

6 Likes

Cheer up and mark your calendar for the next big holiday. Who knows? Maybe they will do it again, or something similar.

4 Likes

I got the Case awake! I am so excited! I send them an email thank you!

3 Likes

It sounds like some of the forum members missed out because they didn’t know about the free Real Born offer. I always get an email alert directly from BB of any specials going on. I also get an email from the forum when it is posted there. If anyone is not getting emails, perhaps you need to modify a setting or two?

1 Like

I already have Asher Awake, but I still hate I missed out. I could have gotten something different LOL

2 Likes

This is what I am thinking. I first found out about the sale because I got an email from BB about it. Then I came to the forum and there was a thread about it.

3 Likes

I got an email also. Withmy world I have to have an email. I got Kase awake!

2 Likes

i never knew about it until i saw the posts from people who received their free realborn kit. no emails or anything, hopefully next time i wont miss out

1 Like

Just curious. Did anyone get a sleeping realborn?

I missed out cause i really didnt have the money to spend on dolls right now but happy for everyone that got one. Hope they do it in the future again i will be saving dolly dollars just incase lol

1 Like