Thank you and pics of completed baby

Thank you everyone that gave me advice on my previous post re: adding hair to already rooted baby.
This has has had me so stressed. I no longer offer customs but I had already agreed to do this baby before I ended them.
I feel like if I’ve sent pics throughout entire process including rooting this should not have come about after baby was completed. I’m overwrought and extremely disappointed that I was not able to put time on other projects I had planned which has left other people without.
This is the finished baby below and unfortunately will be my last for a moment minus the IG giveaway baby that is a wip. After the amount of money and time I’ve put into learning this art I need to be able to love it in order to do it— otherwise what am I even painting for. I wish you all the best on your future babies, ty once again for all your help and letting me rant. I’m not gone just on break— my time has not been my own in the past year so I am gonna change that and enjoy my grandson for now.

22 Likes

I hope you enjoy your grandson!
This baby is beautiful and dealing with people and Selling is exhausting.
hopefully you will miss it sooner than later :joy: this one is sooo vibrant and beautiful

1 Like

Hope you enjoy your break… I think you should teach me to paint AA babies……we are close in Edmond…

1 Like

All customers should try thier hand at reborning the. They can be allowed to be demanding and out thier money where thier mouth is and pay what it is worth to do what they are asking once they figured out what’s all involved. I feel for you… I can’t root thick to save my life :pleading_face:

Enjoy your grandson! That time is short and precious

1 Like

That is one gorgeous baby! But real babies are the best. Enjoy your grandson. He’ll be grown in a flash.

1 Like

She is a beauty !!! Enjoy your grandson.

1 Like

What a beautiful baby! :heart_eyes:

Enjoy your time with your grandson :two_hearts:

1 Like

Positively beautiful. Does this mean I get a visit now? :wink:

1 Like

Wow gorgeous baby!

1 Like

Lol you could have came by before. Come prepared to help babysit. He likes mandarin orange cups :joy:

1 Like