Test poll - please do not post

Test poll

Baby pictures would be placed here and labeled with baby numbers.

Awsome!!! This looks great
Carmen can you help Kimomax do next mo ??? Our theam would be hearts -n- Flowers for this month and Luck o the Irish for next mo !!!Nows the time for a Red head Ladies!!LOL
Do we have someone to do the logo??? Also if its a BB logo should we only allow BB babies ? Just want to get all the bugs worked out so there are no suprizes!!!

huh???

Judy

It would be nice to be able to do any sculpt but I agree… If we are going to do a BB Forum based logo, it would probably make sense to keep them as BB kits only.

I can make the logo for February… I will make it a jpg image that will get emailed at the end to the winner.

Maybe the host can make the logo?.. Or I can make hem if you want - either way… Thoughts?

Carmen

I’m confused???

We are trying to come up with monthly contests where people vote and the winner receives a logo stating they won that contest.

Do we want to use the same logo each month and change just some basics or leave it for people to create a theme-based logo? The consistency might be somewhat better as future buyers would begin to recognize it and that might have a greater impact. More thoughts?

One I had was depending on what was being voted on, would we want to have two votes, one for beginners and one for advanced?

I like that Idea -Carmen would that be to much trouble? I think beginners would want a fair stab at winning and would be thankful for a seprate class -Kim I also like the Idea of the logo being the same as I really do think people will start taking notice that we here at BB are serious artists and BB kits are Beautiful babies -Worthy of an award!!!Thank you Both Carmen and Kim for all your help and support !!!

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

I like that Idea -Carmen would that be to much trouble? I think beginners would want a fair stab at winning and would be thankful for a seprate class -Kim I also like the Idea of the logo being the same as I really do think people will start taking notice that we here at BB are serious artists and BB kits are Beautiful babies -Worthy of an award!!!Thank you Both Carmen and Kim for all your help and support !!!

— End quote

I wrote this to Kim in a PM but it is worthy of voicing here too. Splitting it into Novice and Advanced might work but what has happened on IRDA when they split it into those two is that then we have maybe only 2 or 3 entries in each group - not much of a competition…

Thankfully we still have some time to process all this before the poll goes live…

Any thoughts?

Do you know how many of each of us there are and what will be considered Novice and what is Advanced? will it go off how long you have been reborning or will it just be up to each of us to decided what we think of our own work? maybe do a poll to see how many think they are Novice or Advanced.

I think this is a great ideal, I will help out if you need me to!

I do think it should be the same logo also so people start relating it to BB!!

Thank you Ladies for getting this going!!!

In the drawing I did I had 21 entries. So, I think we would have the participation. I think we should run a poll asking if we should offer two groups–beginner and advanced—and people decide where they feel they belong. We can always change things as we go along.

I agree that it should be up to the artist and where THEY feel they belong -also we may need to not do a contest for feb and start next month for our march baby of the month as I would rather wait and get it right !! Seems we still have a bit of bugs to work out
Will we vote on only one pic ?and for over all best baby ? Thats what I am thinking -We also will choose a theme ,but it will not be mandatory to fallow that theme unless it is a “theme” contest which we will have now and again An example would be say April could be Easter bonnetts Or My lil bunny- Theme contest and we would ask that all entrys for that contest fallow that theme to enter We also might do say a all boy , AA baby , Toddlers and Tireas, The royal court ,Babies around the world, Great apes , Fantasy babies and so on !!! Kinda gets the creative juices going Dont it !!!

What a wonderful idea! The contest sounds fun

This might step on toes, but it is something to think about. Should the first criteria be that we must have a certain number of posts. I say this because I just don’t feel right when someone that does not participate only come here to enter a contest. The only thing would be how do we handle the new people who have just joined. Just a thought.

I will definitely participate in the fun contest! Can wait to hear more I dont really know what going on

this is a neat idea. i think should be novice and advanced or how ever it is stated. I think the posts number should reflect some of us work many hours on jobs and do not have the opportunity to be here every day. There are days I do not get to boot my computer up to check email much less look in on you great ladies here.

Debra we are not saying ya have to post every day but must be an Active member of BB -YOU def are !!!

I think if we had a really big group of people partisapate then maybe do that but if only 10 or so just a Winner ! If you had 10 people and a 1-2-3 then its not much of a contest -1 in 3 odds are pretty high!!!LOL

I agree…wait and see how many are in the first contest or two and then see if we need sub-categories! The only stumbling block I have with this is that I wouldn’t know how to categorize myself…I’m not a beginner, but not really advanced either…

And Inter a baby !!!