Test head jackpot!

Thanks!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:-that’s adorable but with a whole knotted body would be super adorbs!!

2 Likes

Thanks ! that is what I was saying instead of just knitting the hat and booties you could do a body as well however I say you could its more work than I want to do :smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:understand that !!

1 Like

I asked you what color you wanted when I made my blue one… @LillyBellesBabies do you happen to have a pattern for the booties?

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t as I recall I just did the usual booties and used the crochet pop corn stitch I believe they went together pretty fast .

2 Likes

That’s fine, I’ll see if I can figure it out. :wink:

1 Like

you might try googling pop corn stitch booties ?

1 Like

It seems like every idea I come up with somebody has done it and put it on line :smile:

2 Likes

I know right lol. I will see if I can find anything, if not I’ll just wing it.

2 Likes

That’s like when I wondered if you could make a cake in the crock pot googled it somebody had been there done that :smile:

2 Likes

You never know what they will send you. I didn’t get a single realborn in my open eye batch. I didn’t get a single regular head in my sleeping head batch. They are 3rd quality. But mainly these were just greasy dirty. One has a tiny dot on the head. One has a tiny scrape on the eye. And one has a tiny bubble on the ear. The rest are perfect after washing.

1 Like

This was the first time I was able to catch them in stock. They seem to post them during the night. By morning they are gone. I had been diligently watching the “heads only” section for a replacement fat baby Joe head. (I burned mine.) anyway, one morning I looked and the head section had Priscilla and Rosebud. So I checked the test section and sure enough they had some. I put 5 sleeping heads in my cart hoping to up my odds of getting a Joseph head. It turned out everyone got Joseph heads but me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But it worked out. Darren and Lavender are precious. And I was able to trade one Darren head for a Joe head. :wink:

3 Likes

Just know they are sold as 3rd quality and you may get something that will not be perfect or good enough for use other than for test parts so it is a luck of the draw thing .

2 Likes

Or you might get Tiny heads like Clair, who you could have spent $6 more and got the whole kit. It’s all luck. They sell them so cheap to be used as test parts and nothing more. If you’re able to use them for more, that’s great, but don’t buy them expecting that. :wink:

2 Likes

Isn’t this the cutest outfit, wish I could knit like this!

5 Likes

Maybe Loom knit one!

2 Likes

Just FYI ladies: heads on on sale right now again!! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I miss them every time!!! Let me know if anyone gets doubles they want to sell

2 Likes

That was insane!