Test driving tutorials

My first doll the Sadie kit i painted by follow Miracle Babies Nursery on you tube !
Then i also learned a lot form Enchanted Kreature Kits Enchanted Moments Nursery on you tube
she has doin also tutorial on asian skin babies .
And there turned out very well by follow here tutorial :ok_hand:
Also on you tube My Sweet Cupcake Nursery has tutorials on you tube go look here dolls also turned out amazing good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can follow it step by step
And now i learn form you all im bleshed to be here and share the same love for reborning with you :relaxed:
Were i live i don’t have people who i can share my hobby so for me this means a lot :hugs:

1 Like

Aww, you are so kind. I was glad that my tips were helpful, but it’s not really ‘Yelena’s method’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is what I learned from Youtube tutorials and this forum sharing tips.

2 Likes

I feel the same but I’m thinking there are tons of people out there interested that you may not even be aware of!

1 Like

Have you watched Kim from custombabydolls on youtube? She has some really amazing easy to follow videos. The best ones talk more about mixing paint though I know I’ve seen a few of those when I fell into some kind of worm hole of reborn painting tutorials one day.

Is she in Australia?

What other tutorials have you all tried?

Yes she is from Australia here name is Annette
She is so funny and sutch a lovely lady and my first reborn i painted follow here tutorial :blush:
I remember i was so nerverous that i would ruin the doll :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
When i was finished i was so proud that i had reborn my first doll and she stays in my collection

1 Like

Enchanted Kreature Kits Enchanted Moments Nursery by Sarah Melman

i painted the Eliza Marx Phylis
by folowing here tutorial

4 Likes

I ve watched a few of her videos. I mistakenly tried to watch one of her live tutorials and it was a super long intro of hellos and chitchat and I got bored

I love Annette. But the tutorials I saw a few years back were geared more to people who are totally new at reborning, so it didn’t work for me. Does she have any intermediate or beyond that kind of tutorials?

1 Like

Yes she likes to talk a lot :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: you got to be patient by following here

1 Like