Terms and conditions

Hello, hope your all well
As some will know, ive been having quite alot of problems with customers lately. Currently dealing with another crazy who is apparently reporting me to trading standards as I’m not willing to take her baby back for a “check over and outfit/nappy change” she also said im not a “proper reborn artist” as I’m unwilling to make her the baby she screen shot me because its a fake kit!

So, uve decided not to sell anymore babies untoll I have written up clear t&c for customers to read and agree to.
I’ve searched the forum amd can’t find any examples, does anyone have any please?

1 Like

Seriously ? I would have accepted and charged her a nice fee with both shipping cost!

Now you can write " I am not taking back a doll for diapers changing" in your conditions…:rofl: It’s funny and it’s not. People never stopped to amaze me with their stupidity.

My conditions are plain and simple. No returns and refunds unless it arrives damaged. I never had any inquiries for repair but I figured it will be case by case.

You can fid many exemples if you look at the nurseries on reborns.com or Etsy, even on nurseries websites.

2 Likes

the problem is this kind of people won’t read you terms and agreements .

6 Likes

I know, i can laugh about it now, and im pretty sure anyone from trading standards will do the same :joy:
But at the time I was quite shocked by it all.

Thank you, I will look on reborns. Im thinking I just want something I can copy and paste into a message, ask them to just read and reply “yes” if they agree to it. Then im covered if anything happens
No returns unless faulty
Not a childs toy
Follow my care instructions
I dont change dirty nappies! :joy:
You know, just the normal stuff… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Add : no babysitting…

I don’t think doing this will cover you more than only a t&c in your listing. By buying, you make a contract. It’s mean that you agree to the t&c. The only thing that can bring is to be sure they read it, but I doubt it will stop crazy people…

2 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from.

This might be interesting – and I hope @Keneen doesn’t mind me saying so, but when I purchased from her the first time, she asked me to do a consultation for peace of mind. She didn’t know who I was and to protect both herself (and me!) we had a Zoom meeting where we could talk together face to face, I could ask questions, and she could confirm I wasn’t a scam or a child with my parent’s credit card. Maybe something like this would help so that you don’t have to deal with issues like this and can cancel the transaction if something doesn’t feel right.

Considering the high dollar amounts for some reborns, as a customer, I’m totally fine with this kind of extra security, i.e. “terms of conditions”.

Her treatment of you is horrible and I’m sorry sellers like you have to deal with people like this.

3 Likes

Since when does the artist do the outfit change on a doll they sell :thinking:
Oh no you have morals what a bad artist you are!!

1 Like

An outfit change? I gotta up my game.
Pay me shipping both ways and $50. Just send me the reborn and the new outfit.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like