Take a look at this sweetie...looks so real!

This baby looks so real!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1362346748

so cute, and i just love the open mouth!

STUNNING!!! WOW!!! LOVE the hair…not crazy about the fingernails. A beautiful baby, though.

The hair, the skin tone, the veins … absolutely amazing, but it does look like the baby has been chewing her fingernails on one of their hands. What a pity, that spoils otherwise lovely kit

I really love it it’s beautiful

I agree with you Katie! The baby is beautiful!

Gorgeous, but the nails gotta go

Love the hair and the veining in the legs. Saved the photos. But I agree that the nails look too fake. Not that mine are great but with the quality of the rest of the doll, you want perfect nails too!

Love the skin tones and the painted hair. The nails are not up to par with the rest of the doll. Such a shame. It will probably still sell well though.

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

Love the skin tones and the painted hair. The nails are not up to par with the rest of the doll. Such a shame. It will probably still sell well though.

— End quote

I do not think it is the reborner’s fault, it looks like the kit has bumpy nails. I did a kit like that not so long ago, there is nothing you can do to make it really good. I have also done one some years ago and I tried to smooth the nail with razor blade; all I managed to acomplish were bumps in different place on the nail. i cannot think which kits they were, but they were not anything cheap. it is very disapointing to get a kit like that.

I saw a tutorial recently where the nails were done like that and I thought they were awful. Can’t remember where but she had a thick mixture to put on the nails to make them stand out more. Maybe this artist did the same thinking it gave them more definition. Bad idea!

I think that is the one. My nails are bad enough since they are super thin and break way back. I don’t need to give the babies bad ones too!