Tadahhhhhh

Before

AFTER

18 Likes

Now I have to decided how to decorate , and get new blinds… Those gorgeous green ones came with the house! :wink:

1 Like

Oh! And all that stuff? Yup… It’s in my BEDROOM! :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

6 Likes

Where u sleep ? Or spare bedroom? If it’s yours someone’s not gona be happyyyyy !

1 Like

Wow! I need to do that too… Looks great!

1 Like

Lololololol well Angel, it’s time someone realizes you can’t have it all! :scream_cat: the stuff has to go somewhere! He made one of the guest rooms a man cave, and the other his office. So… Big momma gonna take over the master! Hope you don’t mind a million eyes watching you sleep! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh… This isn’t helping me release the doll ban, is it? I might be in trouble. Hmmmm, well… Shoot, I’m running out of options over here. :thinking:

1 Like

Lmao you GO girlfriend !!! I think I buy some glow in the dark kind lol

2 Likes

Lololol WOULD I go to jail for murder if he has a fear heart attack?

3 Likes

Umm no plead insanity waaahaaaaaa say hey I bought them for a theme doll and forgot I put them in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lololololol where can I find those? :thinking::wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It looks nice, but I liked it better when it was your doll room… :worried:

3 Likes

No, that would be natural causes for sure! You’d have plenty of time to put the dolls away before the police arrived. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha!

Hey, I used to have a Susie Soft Sounds doll in my collection when I was in high school. It sat in a rocking chair with a few other dolls. She has a motion sensor. When you pick her up, she coos and when you put her down, she cries. Well, that sensor was pretty sensitive and she would go off when you least expected it. It just about gave my brother a heart attack when it went off when he was sneaking in late after work one night! Ha ha ha ha haaaaa! Serves him right for jumping out from behind partially closed doors all those years growing up! To this day, I have to have my doors either opened all the way, or closed all the way!

3 Likes

Lololololololol

Cleans up nice, doesn’t it? I’m sure he’ll rest easy now with all those eyes watching him…or not.

1 Like

Or the ones with no eyes but evil smiles :imp::yum:

2 Likes

Me, too!

2 Likes

I know:-( I’m making my bed room into a new an improved doll room!!! Watch and see!!!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see it.

You go girl! And if he complains make sure you put his blanket and pillow in his man cave.

3 Likes