Sweet Realborn® Canon Prototype - reborn by Bianca Franke

This incredibly life-like Canon prototype is on eBay now! Bianca Franke reborned him so perfectly, just like the real baby! Bianca’s auction is a must watch, you can see her auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm//233657864972.

Canon’s amazing Realborn® kit will be released as soon as next week! He is one of the sweetest chubby newborn kits ever! You can sign up to be notified of his release here: Realborn® Canon Sleeping (20" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Be sure to check out all of the amazing prototypes of Canon, and also his real baby photos! You can see all of his photos here: canon asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Thanks so much!
Bountiful Baby

13 Likes

She did a phenomenal job.

For a minute I thought this was the same prototype as the first one

1 Like

So excited for his release those chubby cheeks are to die for! :heart:

1 Like

This prototype is such a beautiful match, so is the sculpt to the real baby! Thank you @bountifulbaby

1 Like

That is absolutely outstanding work

1 Like

@bbmelinda you did an awesome job on this scan and putting it all together. You are so talented. Wish you could send some of that talent to me so I could reborn beautiful babies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks! lol im no good at reborning though

1 Like

Neither am I. I have doubts that I will ever be – but I have never intended to sell the dolls, so I guess it is not that important that I am not an artist to begin with. :slight_smile: Crazy how we want to do things we don’t seem to have the talent for, you know?

1 Like