Sweet crochet for boy and girl

I am really struggling to stay inspired and creative in this current crisis so I made a few new things. The bib is from a very old pattern and much sweeter in person with its texture. Swing by my shop for further details and measurements https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrochetVintageBaby

18 Likes

These are adorable!! You’re very talented. :blush:

1 Like

Adorable! Lovely work!

1 Like

Very nice, Deb!

Thanks! I know that it is very difficult to find newborn clothes that fit 17 to 19 inch dolls. That is why I concentrate on preemie to 3 month size. Especially booties and crib shoes… they are usually huge (even crocheted ones). But I make these items fitted on my dolls so I know they will be the right size.

2 Likes

They’re all so sweet! Love that you focus on preemies, I find they’re so hard to buy for!

2 Likes

Just a quick post to share one of Debbie’s gorgeous outfits. This one was gifted to me by a reborning friend. It has a matching headband, but Quinlynn is too cute with her big bow… Be sure to check Debbi’s shop often. Her items are one of a kind. (P.S. She made the pacifier holder too!)

5 Likes

Thank you Pia! She is sooo beautiful in that romper!!!

1 Like

My Kate needs one of these!

2 Likes

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

2 Likes

Hi Christen! If you favor my Etsy shop, they will alert you to new listed items (under Etsy notifications) then you can see my rompers as I list them. Rompers are my favorite creation and I make them to fit perfectly (never too big as our dolls are forever little)

3 Likes