Swap babies

I have yet to find the place that tells me how to delete my post. I know it is here somewhere. I am sorry I publicly expressed my feelings I will delete this and more I have posted.

Wow…girls…calm down. Everything’s good!!! Cher is right. We are not coming down on the beginners…If I remember correctly Cher, myself and a few others offered to start a HELP process just yesterday. For the prime objective of furthering everyone with the passion for reborning. Not because we are better but because we have been at this long enough to have learned a few techniques the new girls may not be aware of.

And because how will we learn to be better if someone doesn’t get a bit critical and push our boundaries. ANYWAY…

Over the past few days real feelings were hurt…real tears were shed… and you don’t know the whole story…That will have to come from the girls involved. I will gladly accept a baby from the regular posters who show us their babies whether they are new or not. We have NOT meant to hurt your feelings. I am so sorry if any of us did. BUT the reality is there are lurkers here (being a customer of BB does not necessarily mean you are a reborner) and everywhere who pop in at the opportune time to take advantage. It happens everywhere and we don’t want it to happen here again.

I’m sorry this has gotten out of hand. None of us wanted this to happen. We only had the best of intentions.

amen !!!