Surfin' for babies

I didn’t realize there were so many website for kits and supplies! I just discovered Jerry’s Artarama and Reborn Supplies Planet. And so many other sites that sell kits from different artists…I must have too much time on my hands! They’re out there, all you gotta do is look! Wowee! I’m scared to use other products, though…sign of a newbie!

Rhonda - they are sure out there, but honestly BB has the best prices in general, their shipping is outstanding and timely and my experience is that if it is THEIR fault somehow, they make good on it to the best they cane. I like ordering from BB because of all of the above. I’ve ordered a few times for things BB doesn’t have elsewhere but I always come back.

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Rhonda - they are sure out there, but honestly BB has the best prices in general, their shipping is outstanding and timely and my experience is that if it is THEIR fault somehow, they make good on it to the best they cane. I like ordering from BB because of all of the above. I’ve ordered a few times for things BB doesn’t have elsewhere but I always come back.

— End quote

Ditto. I order a few things from Sandie but only because she is in PA and shipping is quick. I got two kits from doll deems with an r LOL but other than that, I only get kits from BB or people on this forum.

Yeah, I guess it must be personal preference, or looking for something different. I see pictures of non-BB, and references to them on these Boards, so I thought, gee, I’d better check this out…and you know what? None of it appealed to me! The artists who produce dolls from other manufacturers are fantastic artists, but I just haven’t felt the need to shop for other kits elsewhere. some people are really, really familiar with other companies’ dolls, taking guesses as to which one it is, and I just sit here and felt like a dope because I was out of the loop. I’m OK with that! I swear, I’m doing my very best to keep BB hopping! Expecting 4 more this week. (uh-oh hubby!)