Sunny's weird alien head

Speaking of weird alien heads, my Blossom Warner just arrived and holy…

8 Likes

It makes my Twinkle look better :laughing:

2 Likes

Wow! That is a just-born head, right there…

2 Likes

Honestly, she’s really cute and I was thinking of trying to paint her myself, but now I’m afraid I’m not going to be able to hide that giant skull unless I root her and that is very, VERY scary to me. Considering this would also be my first time painting. :grimacing:

1 Like

Okay you would win if there was a prize for most alien looking head so far :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha! We should all paint our little odd shaped head babies at the same time. Lol
They should start stating in the details which kits have these unique heads.

3 Likes

Abbie and Miya K have had the worst shaped heads of kits I have made. Eeks!!

3 Likes

Kate’s ears are what bothers me. She has a cute face.

2 Likes

Kate was my second kit as well! Waaaay back in 2014… feels like ages ago :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was browsing kits and thought she was cute. I didn’t realize she was that old! I was just ready to see a different kit and a different face.
I’ll have to look at her ears when I pull her out. We have funny ears in my family so I probably won’t think they’re strange at all. Lol.

1 Like

She’s got weird ears but I’ve seen worse. The thing I hate about her is her weird claw hand. It’s impossible to pose. I did her twin Quinton twice and swapped out his limbs the second time

2 Likes

My Liam had weird hands too. I had to hide them in all her pictures.

I do not like one of Molly’s hands but I like Caleb’s - doesn’t make sense. :thinking:

IMO Liam’s hands are fine, his fingers on one hand just spread out too much like a starfish, which baby can do often. If you would see my fairy Twinkle hands, fingers and nails, you would love Liam’s, I promise you :rofl:
With Twinkle I have a feeling that I am reborning an old man with a boy face. His feet and hand, especially toenails and fingernails are definitely is not babyish. And so wrinkled/ creased… Pwu… :tired_face:

2 Likes

You’re not enjoying that kit at all are you? I almost bought that kit too. I’m glad I didn’t lol.

1 Like

Nop. This is the first ‘child’ that I want to be gone even before I finish him. He is cute in his sort of way. Who knows, you might like him. You probably would do a better justice to him with your soft style of painting. I am sure that when he is done and face will be with eyes, and he will be dressed, he will look cute.

1 Like

I’m sure he will be perfect. Your babies are always awesome!

1 Like

You are just too sweet and giving me too much credit :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Says the lady who sold all her babies at lightening speed. Lol.

Meanwhile I’m over here with a baby with its body on backwards and no eyebrows calling him complete! :joy::joy:

3 Likes