Sunny's weird alien head

So, Sunny has a really long head…

I had never seen her profile before I bought her, so I figured I would post it. Is this right??

6 Likes

I wish selling sites would post heads pictures from the different angles.
This is Twinkles profile, which I would not buy if I saw it, at least not for that amount of money.

4 Likes

She must be REALLY smart! With all those :brain: brains

2 Likes

My son’s head had this shape when he was born, for a couple of weeks. It’s often happens in a natural birth, so nothing strange to me !

2 Likes

@Peachtree @YelenaRey That is not uncommon for a baby to have a head shaped like that or an Adult for that matter! My Mom’s head was like that and she was a very beautiful woman!

2 Likes

I am not questioning anyone’s beauty. My husband’s head weirdly shaped, but I love him no less. And we all come with different shape and sizes. :hugs::kissing_heart:

My disappointment was that I wanted my fairy to be a girl manly b/c I already pictured the outfit in my head, but by the profile and feet he is definitely a boy. If I would see his profile I would not buy him. But he will be a cute fairy-boy anyway!

I just wish profile pictures will be posted, that’s it. :grin:

3 Likes

I thought it was a girl too and would have wanted mine to be a girl as well.
Once hair is on them, the head shouldn’t be that noticeable.
Good time for you to learn how to root, @YelenaRey! Lol

2 Likes

My son’s was too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree that isn’t my favorite shape on a kits head either. I would have wanted profile pics before I purchased too.

3 Likes

I think it looks very realistic personally…

3 Likes

I am still definitely keeping Sunny. I wish I had seen a profile picture before buying her, though. I might have cooled in my desire for her and waited for a better deal. It was just very unexpected to take her out of the bag and see her head look so different from how I thought she’d look.

3 Likes

She could still be a sweet girl. Girls can have weird shaped heads too. :yum:

2 Likes

Today I received a baby with a long head too. This is the Kate kit. Her head is also crooked.
I’ve neen getting a lot of kits with uneven heads lately.

4 Likes

Kate was my second baby I made. She’s a sweet sculpt

1 Like

Yep my second kit was Kate, was surprised at her elongated head too looked much better rooted. Precious gift has this head shape too fyi

2 Likes

@YelenaRey I understand! :blush:

1 Like

I love her. I think I’ll enjoy painting her.

I’m already “winging it” when it come to rooting. I hope I’m able to root it properly.

2 Likes

She was the first baby I ever rooted, used b.b. ruby red. You will do great, you have a natural talent for the arts! Being detail oriented like you will help!

1 Like

Awe, thank you! :slight_smile: