Summer Rain awake?

I would love to see your Madison awake. She is one my bucket list.

I would love a awake summer rain! I’ve made his asleep version!
Loving so many open eyes kits right now! I’ve done Madison Awake but that’s it for the awake realborns ithink lol

1 Like

She’s one of my earliest reborns (part of why she’s in our collection rather than sold). The sculpt is so darling though. Ours is a boy, because once he was made he was all boy. His name is Joshua. Here is a picture of him before I rooted his hair.

2 Likes

I agree he looks all boy! And very adorable!

awww what a cute little boy

1 Like

Thanks. His mommy loves him very much!

1 Like

Alright, it is done!

9 Likes

@BBMelinda We are getting a Summer Rain Awake? I no longer have my Asleep one. Now I’ll have to get both of them.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh…YAY!!! :blush:

I wonder if the parents ever look at all the babies made from their baby’s kit…I think it would be odd but interesting to see your baby with different hair colors and styles, different skin tones, and the opposite gender.

2 Likes

I have thought about that to lol

1 Like

:hushed::hushed: Yay!!!

1 Like

You did it??? Can we see??? Please!!!

2 Likes

I can’t post a pic, but it is usually 3-6 months(sometimes less) from the time I complete it to the time you will get to see it. BUT she is completed and so cute!!!

13 Likes

Her cute little awake head is on my desk right now:)

9 Likes

Great! Can’t wait!

Thank you all!

EEEKKK! So exciting!
I bet you love your job!!! Heck I LOVE your job! :wink:

4 Likes

Working with the real babies for scanning and photos and then looking at the cutest babies photos that Jessica takes to create the realborns and then seeing what everyone can do with the blank kits is so much fun!
I’ve been working at Bountiful Baby for 8 years this April, So it’s safe to say I am enjoying this line of work:)

12 Likes

Well y do a great job!!! Thanks!

1 Like