(Sugar) PENNY Reborn For Sale on Ebay

Hi everyone!
I am selling my first baby on ebay. It seems to be a difficult market out there and hope one day to build some history. I have sold several dolls, but not on ebay; as an ebay buyer, I know a base of satisfied customers is always a great selling point. I do have seller FB, but not with an investment like reborns.

Please wish me luck!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150838210349?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_5867wt_1246EBAY LISING

Good luck on the auction…

Hope your auction is going well. I’ll check it out tomorrow!

Leslie, she’ amazing! I love her to pieces! I’m working on Sugar now, and how 'bout those limbs? what a hassle! In the future, I’ll be more mindful of the sizes for rings and plugs and try to anticipate the work. It’s a good thing she’s cute! I have to root now–and hey hey, I’m rooting for you, too!

In the future, I’ll be more mindful of the sizes for rings and plugs and try to anticipate the work.
Why? Were they wrong? I found the same with my recent 2 kits. Bummer, huh?

I also was told when I ordered a body, I definitely ordered the one with the strings. But, when I looked at the description, at the time it said that I MAY receive one with strings (and not sure if it said that at the time of my order – I do read carefully)… good thing I had ties handy!

But all in all, I LOVE BB’s kits the best and their prices are worth a curveball, once in a while. Keeps my creative with the solutions.