Stinker Sculpt

I find this Stinker absolutely gorgeous. That micro-rooted red hair is stunning. I think BB should consider using her pics to promote the kit. Here is her link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/REBORN-SUNNY-DONNA- … 45fad7e049

[size=14]WOW!!! That makes me want one!!! GREAT JOB!!![/size]

Yeah I actually messaged her about that last night! I love this Stinker! and i did not even like the stinker at all! but i love this! especially that she rooted all that hair i give her even more credit.

— Begin quote from __"LyndiesLovies"__*

Hey Miss Cajuncutie - good post. You may want to retype the topic - Stinker not Sticker. I was a secretary for many years and worked for a newspaper. It is very difficult to find your own mistakes, because you know what you meant to say.

— End quote

You’re right. I didn’t even notice the typos. I don’t know what I was thinking.

Well, I hope that her Stinker(Sunny) does well at auction. When I saw that hair, I had to scan to see if it was micro-rooted. I can’t even fathom how long it took. What patience!

Very cute! She looks like a little Anne of Green Gables!

OH - I TOTALLY AGREE!!! 'Cause that boy (sorry) is NOT cute.

Judy

Well, I was looking at the artist’s completed listings and she also did a Tibby. Unfortunately, she didn’t sell. Might be on the high side for this time of year. She may do better putting them aside for Christmas. She did a fabulous job on her, too. Hers looks so much different than the prototypes we see on BB.

Big Kuddos to this artist for making this kit look like a cute child!