Started Sweetie kit

Started Sweetie (I like the kind of unpopular kits for some reason) while I figure out how & where I’d eventually like to start selling. So many options - all far from perfect :joy:. Figured I’ll keep painting & bettering my skills in the meantime. This kit has awesome fingers, the cracks between are deep & so realistic looking verses the shallow ones on some kits. I don’t even need to do creasing on the fingers! So far she has veining, blue undertones, 3 mottles & a wash…

16 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Thanks @Mommarobin! It’s dark so it’s lamp & flash lighting, lol. More colorful in person…

Looks so cute! I ask this forum before and many people said that they put her on a full body. That would be great for her dress-up option! Can’t wait to see her finished!

1 Like

@YelenaRey that’s what I ordered her! I got the newer style full body. I’m so excited to put her in some of the pretty bigger size outfits I’ve been hoarding! She’s got great limbs…

1 Like

She is so beautiful!

1 Like

Looking good!! Please keep us updated xo

1 Like

Awwwww @Evee thanks! I’m working hard in her to prove her beauty :blush:

@yackyquacky thanks! I plan on posting better pics tomorrow outside. I tried a couple different washes & I really like the way her skin is coming!

1 Like

She is adorable! What size are you thinking she will fit in?

2 Likes

She is 21", so it’s still 0-3 months.

2 Likes

I have a ton of cute 0-3 month clothes that never fit any of my realborns, I may need to get get her!

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt definitely 0-3, but I think a few of my 3-6 outfits will fit her as well. Which is great because almost every time I find an outfit I want there’s never a newborn! She’s got nice shapely legs!

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt same here!!!

1 Like

I wa looking at her legs they ARE really cute. I look forward to seeing your baby progress!

1 Like

Thanks! I will post better pics tomorrow. Her hands/fingers are super cute too!

1 Like

I love Sweetie…and Tracy. They both were so much prettier after ther were painted.

2 Likes

@debbie1 so glad you said that! I’ve been saying it to myself, I know she’s gonna be so sweet when she’s done. :blush:

1 Like

Daytime pics, no flash or filter. I had no intentions of her mottling being so pronounced. Is it too much for a 0-3 month baby? Should I do a ton more washes to tone it down? I have not done creasing or blushing yet…

8 Likes

I think she is beautiful…

1 Like