Started my Sugar cuddle bug

Since I’m waiting on the eyes & body for Gracie I thought I’d start Sugar. I’ve already ordered her cuddle body, thank you @RoseannsBoutique! Since she is for me I am weighting her heavy & painting her wherever she takes me!

26 Likes

Looking amazing already! :heart: I like heavy dolls so I’m with you on that one! :joy:

1 Like

Thank you @Lillysdolls! This may sound strange but it’s almost like because she’s for me and I’m less stressed she’s turning out better than any of my others. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Not strange at all. Your able to freely make her how you see fit without worrying about potential buyers not liking something and with that ability to paint her however and no added stress or time limit the possibilities are endless. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you are right @Lillysdolls! The possibilities are exciting! And having a keeper is exciting too. Maybe in trying to please the masses we forget to just trust the art flowing…

1 Like

What cuddle body did you chose? Roseanne has great prints to choose from!

1 Like

She’s gorgeous!

1 Like

I got the castle, princess & unicorn print @Dollymommas!!!

Thank you so much @Mommarobin!!! I’m loving her!!!

She looks great!!

1 Like

Thank you @katieperry!!! I’m loving her!!!

I love that one!!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@Dollymommas I always thought she was cute, but now that I’m painting her I absolutely LOOOOOVE her! Her cheeks, lips, the side tilted head. And somehow I’ve done less on her and she already looks better than some I’ve done tons of layers on. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you found a baby you LOVE. And love painting!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Dollymommas! Me too. I’ve liked the first 6 I’ve painted - definitely not loved them. So this is exciting. :heart:

1 Like

Love your Sugar. I did her as AA baby and would not have sold her but NBC studio in NY wanted her and that was a well I guess I can make another… I did buy another to paint for me but as usual have not gotten to her. LOL Have fun.

3 Likes

Lol, 2 Shara/Shera’s lovin’ Sugar! I would not have said no to NBC, I’d have bought another kit just like you did! I bet she makes a beautiful AA baby too. I just did Gracie as AA…

She’s gorgeous!!! Love those lips

1 Like

Thank you @PhotographyForLife!!! They’re the best lips I’ve done do far…

1 Like

I LOVE her!! You’ve inspired me to make my Sugar a cuddle baby! May I ask what size body and how will you weight her heavy? I get concerned with glass beads working their way through fabric, so I use the plastic pellets (forgot the name).

1 Like