Standing Tibby

I ordered standing Tibby last night. Don’t know why, but I did. If you have reborned her, can you please post or repost your painted version. I searched in the hourglass, but only seen 1 painted version. I know I will have to order an armature for her. I’m gonna use air dry on her. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Here is my standing Tibby, she has a armature.

9 Likes

She’s cute. Did you root her hair? In the description it says she wears a size 4 to 5 in shoes. Have you tried shoes on her yet?

1 Like

Yes, she is rooted with human hair and her shoe size is 5. She was adopted a while ago.
Good luck with your Tibby.

1 Like

Thank you. I plan to root her with human hair as well. After I finish with my present reborn, I’ll start on Tibby.

1 Like

Please post pics once she is completed. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here is my standing Tibby. I used an armature but found that I still needed a doll stand for her.

9 Likes

She’s cute. Love her hair and red dress.

My two most recent, my very first doll is also a Tibby! The first and one of these use armature, and are standing.

3 Likes

Oh I love her ‘hands in pockets attitude!’ :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cutie. I like her jumpsuit.

1 Like

Did any one of you use genesis paints? I may use genesis instead of air dry. I don’t wanna mess her up. I’m thinking she may be too big of a kit to try air dry on.

I used Genesis on my Tibby in the red dress but then I have only ever used Genesis!

1 Like

Thank you. I thought about it. I think for me trying air dry for the second time, I should use a smaller kit.

I painted a sitting one but would love to paint a standing one soon.

5 Likes

She’s cute.

Not my photo, artist is Donnetta Kay. This Tibby is amazing!

4 Likes

Wow, she is amazing.

1 Like

Right! I like how she brought the hairline down to minimize the forehead. This is is cute kit, but definitely needs bangs or a lower hairline.

1 Like

I saved the picture for reference. Hopefully I can give her a I’ll bit of justice.

1 Like