Stamp

Hello everyone, I have a question, has anyone bought a doll kit with a colored stamp on the lower back of the head, not the neck part that goes into the body? Sometimes they are blue or purple and its the limited kits only. Ok, well does everyone leave the stamp there or is there something to remove it? HELP! Not sure what to do…

Thanks all,
Karen
Karen’s Dreams

Got a picture of it?

Judy

Hi Judy, it is an ink spot, I heard that I could put zit cream on it and I had tried that but how long does it take to remove the ink? Is there anything else I can do that you know of?

Thanks,
Karen

Oh, ink. I thought it was some type of artists logo.

Well, I had a sculpt I put into a plastic grocery bag and lo and behold months later when I decided to reborn it, it had taken the print off the bag. Don’t know how long it was on there, but I used the zit cream and it did take most of the ink off, but not completely. I treated it more than a few times, but it never did completely remove it. So - yeah = go ahead and use the cream and even if it doesn’t completely remove it maybe the hair will help to disquise it.

Judy

Thanks so much Judy! I don’t know why they put ink on there, why can’t they just stamp them like all the others with NO ink…I was thinking, I wonder if the plastic bag stuck to your doll where the cream was and it pulled the ink off on the plastic bag?? I might try some kling wrap and put it over the zit cream…hmmmm.

Ok, thanks for your help!
Karen

Karen - I don’t know if you understood me, but my doll got the print marks FROM the grocery bag. It was then that I removed it from the bag and used the cream. But like I said I treated it a few times, but the print never did completely get removed.

Good luck. Let me know how it worked.

Judy

I have it in the sun now with the zit cream on it and a little wrap, maybe it will make like a greenhouse thing, lol and maybe come off. I don’t know why they use ink to stamp them anyway, not very smart, lol.

Thanks for your help!
Karen